TAIPEI, Taiwan - TSMC on last Friday in Southern Taiwan Science Park held a groundbreaking ceremony for the first phase ...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, Limited (TSMC) on December 7 of this week will hold a supply chain forum...
Dr. Mark Liu, President and Co-Chief Executive Officer of TSMC, said that the original Moore's law will reach bottlenecks of 7-nanometer, however, TSMC uses its three-dimensional stacked architecture technology to break the limitation of the Moore's law and move toward 3-nm manufacturing process.
Liu stressed that TSMC has established the complete ecosystems with the intellectual property, automation solutions and equipment providers, and will continue to invest in technology development and research, and to make Taiwan become the strongest fortress in the global semiconductor industry.
He also said that the role of Taiwan's semiconductor industry became more and more important in the global semiconductor market with the share of 21%, where its output ranks first place in the foundry, IC packaging and testing business, and IC design ranks the world's second and the Fourth in memory production. Manufacturers only need one day to complete all the relevant hardware procurement in Taiwan.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenues Grow Slower in 1Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2Hon Hai to Develop Big Data, AI, and the IIoT in the Next Three Years
- 3MediaTek Joins ONNX Along with Facebook, Microsoft and Amazon to Promote AI Technologies
- 4ASE and TDK Establish Joint Venture to Provide Wearable Chip Package Solutions
- 5Intel Introduces ‘Intel AI: In Production’ Program with AAEON