Figure 1 : UWin Nanotech manufactures E-Frog sculpture artworks which are used to remind people the importance of protecting natural ecology...
Samsung Electronics introduced its integrated Secure Element (SE) solution for Internet of Things (IoT) applications tha...
Toshiba and WD launched their latest generation of 64-Layer 3D NAND Technology on the first day of Computex 2017. Toshiba announced the XG5 series, a new line of NVM Express (NVMe) SSDs with a maximum capacity of 1024GB in a thin single-sided form factor; WD introduced the world's first Client SSD products which based on 64-Layer 3D NAND memory.
In its keynote speech, Intel displayed the Optane SSD in public for the first time, the product is currently the fastest consumer SSD that using 3D Xpoint technology, and is expected to enter the market in 2018.
And other memory brands such as Transcend, ADATA, Apacer and PLEXTOR also showcased their new products using 3D NAND flash technology. And as more 3D NAND flash products get into the market, the prohibitive price will be gradually falling, Samsung and Hynix’s leading position will be challenged.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Mobile DRAM Prices to Go Up by 10~15% in 4Q17, Says TrendForce
- 2Taiwan’s CPT Successful Lights QLED Display Technology
- 3E-Paper Turns to Public Displays, Fashion, and Architecture Applications
- 4NAND Flash Market to Regain Balance in 2018 with Annual Bit Supply Growing by 42.9%, TrendForce Says
- 5TrendForce Finds x86 Processors Continues to Corner Server Market This Year