According to TrendForce’s latest report, the premium smartphone market experienced weak demand in 1H18, as the vendors...
Acer today introduced two new premium Chromebooks designed for business use – the Acer Chromebook Spin 13 and the Acer Chromebook 13...
Toshiba and WD launched their latest generation of 64-Layer 3D NAND Technology on the first day of Computex 2017. Toshiba announced the XG5 series, a new line of NVM Express (NVMe) SSDs with a maximum capacity of 1024GB in a thin single-sided form factor; WD introduced the world's first Client SSD products which based on 64-Layer 3D NAND memory.
In its keynote speech, Intel displayed the Optane SSD in public for the first time, the product is currently the fastest consumer SSD that using 3D Xpoint technology, and is expected to enter the market in 2018.
And other memory brands such as Transcend, ADATA, Apacer and PLEXTOR also showcased their new products using 3D NAND flash technology. And as more 3D NAND flash products get into the market, the prohibitive price will be gradually falling, Samsung and Hynix’s leading position will be challenged.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1LG Display Retains Its Lead in the Large Displays Shipments in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 2The Average Contract Prices of Enterprise SSD May Fall by 10% in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 3TrendForce: Three Major Server DRAM Suppliers Score 10.3% Revenue Growth in 1Q18
- 4AUO Announces World’s Highest Resolution Micro LED Display Technology
- 5Asus, Taiwan Mobile, Quanta Collectively Spend NT$1.1B to Establish Taiwan AI Platform