TAIPEI, Taiwan - WiseChip Semiconductor Inc. announced today that the company won Taiwan Excellence award 2019 for its newly In-Cell touch OLED display series products...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - To highlight the advantages of OLED display technology used in the innovative applications, Taiwanese P...
WiseChip is going to launch the In-Cell Touch PMOLED Display product series in Q4 2017. Based on the enhanced manufacturing process and new technology development, the new product series no longer need to laminate the touch sensor onto the PMOLED which are able to directly support the touch function. User will save the extra cost from the touch sensor itself.
Furthermore, the prospected yield lost and the labor costs for the touch sensor lamination will become the history. With ~1 inch In-Cell Touch PMOLED Display, user can save about one US dollar and obtain the great flexibility on the mechanical design from the real light and thin OLED solution.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Apple Joins in imec's Program to Reduce Ecological Footprint of Semiconductor
- 2AUO Teams Up with ADLINK to Envision Visualization at the Edge
- 3congatec, SYSGO Join Forces to Meet Functional Safety and Security of Computer-on-Modules
- 4NaviBlind Leverages u-blox's GNSS to Empower the Blind and Visually Impaired
- 5Bird Debuts Smart Sidewalk Protection with u-blox