Formosa Mitsui Advanced Chemicals, a joint venture of Mitsui Chemicals, and Formosa Plastics Corporation, announced star...
TAIPEI, Taiwan－Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI) on Monday announced an exclusive agreement for STOBA hi...
The ICROS Tape is a protective tape used for semiconductor manufacturing. It holds the world’s largest market share as a protective tape for the back grinding process of silicon wafer.
To respond to the growing demand of semiconductor market, Mitsui Chemicals Tohcello will set up a manufacturing and sales base in Taiwan, aiming to build a stable supply system and expand its business domains in addition to increasing its supply capacity.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1TSMC, Intel, ARM, and UMC Debut at Telematics Taiwan
- 2China's GigaDevice Is Expanding NOR Flash Chip Production Capacity
- 3Intel and Micron Increase 3D XPoint Manufacturing Capacity with IM Flash Fab Expansion
- 4HERE and Mitsubishi Electric Team up to Offer Advanced Location Services for Autonomous Cars
- 5Taiwan's NAR Labs and Synopsys Sign LOI for AI Technology Cooperation