Samsung Electronics announced that it broke ground on a new EUV (extreme ultraviolet) line in Hwaseong, Korea, aiming to...
AAEON will be taking part at this year’s Embedded World trade fair in Nuremburg, Germany. The fair, which is now in its 16th year...
The event attracted global semiconductor giants, such as Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, Limited (TSMC), Intel, ARM, and UMC, which participated in the conference for the first time.
TTIA Chairman Lin Guo-wen stated in his speech that looking at the history of technological development over the past forty years, we have expanded from never having encountered so many cross-discipline high tech collaborations to having large amounts of applications in all types of different fields. Some examples are the world's most tampered with questions concerning “driverless vehicles,” which cover technologies such as international networks, cloud and big data, IoT, Smart Cities, global satellite systems, AI, AR, and 5G.
TTIA also stated that Taiwan has comprehensive communications industry chains which are an absolute advantage in developing the IoV industry.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1NDRC and Samsung Are Said to Be Signing MOU, which Could Moderate DRAM Price Rises, Says TrendForce
- 2Winbond: DRAM and Flash to Remain Stable in 2018
- 3Groundbreaking for TSMC 5nm Factory Estimated for 2020
- 4Shipments of Gaming Monitors to Grow by 40% in 2018, Says TrendForce
- 5Innolux’s AM miniLED Panels to be Mass Produced in Two Years