STMicroelectronics is powering up wireless charging for mobile devices by introducing one of the world’s first chips t...
HSINCHU, Taiwan - Global Unichip Corporation (GUC), has expanded its global influence with the opening of its newest office in Nanjing, China...
The event attracted global semiconductor giants, such as Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, Limited (TSMC), Intel, ARM, and UMC, which participated in the conference for the first time.
TTIA Chairman Lin Guo-wen stated in his speech that looking at the history of technological development over the past forty years, we have expanded from never having encountered so many cross-discipline high tech collaborations to having large amounts of applications in all types of different fields. Some examples are the world's most tampered with questions concerning “driverless vehicles,” which cover technologies such as international networks, cloud and big data, IoT, Smart Cities, global satellite systems, AI, AR, and 5G.
TTIA also stated that Taiwan has comprehensive communications industry chains which are an absolute advantage in developing the IoV industry.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1TSMC, Intel, ARM, and UMC Debut at Telematics Taiwan
- 2China's GigaDevice Is Expanding NOR Flash Chip Production Capacity
- 3Intel and Micron Increase 3D XPoint Manufacturing Capacity with IM Flash Fab Expansion
- 4HERE and Mitsubishi Electric Team up to Offer Advanced Location Services for Autonomous Cars
- 5Taiwan's NAR Labs and Synopsys Sign LOI for AI Technology Cooperation