TAIPEI, Taiwan – Acer announced today that it has captured the d&i gold award at Computex 2018 for exceptional design, earning a total of four d&i awards...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer is providing visitors with an immersive gaming experience at Computex 2018 in Taipei by showcasing its full line of gaming PCs and gadgets...
“We are delighted to be taking home 12 iF Design Awards as it recognizes the outstanding capabilities and work of our colleagues in Industrial Design and Research & Development to ensure the synergy of form and functionality,” said Tiffany Huang, President of Corporate Marketing, Business Planning and Operations at Acer.
“In addition, our results this year hold special significance for us as it is the first time designs pertaining to Predator gaming devices have led the way for Acer with six awards.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Smartphone Display with Notch Design Estimated to Cost About 20% More, IHS Markit Says
- 2Sony Releases 0.5-type OLED Microdisplay with Top-of-Class UXGA Resolution
- 3YAMAHA Collaborates with ECON Automation to Deliver Integrated Robot Control System
- 4Global LCD TV Shipments Grow More Than 7% in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 5Toshiba Memory Corporation and Synopsys Collaborate to Accelerate 3D Flash Memory Verification