KAOHSIUNG, Taiwan - Advanced Semiconductor Engineering, Inc. and Cadence Design Systems today announced they have collab...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Advanced Semiconductor Engineering, Inc. was today recognized by Thomson Reuters as a 2018 Top 100 Global Technology Leader...
ASE explained that ASE Embedded Electronics Incorporated will be established in Nanzih Export Processing Zone and have a staff of 150 employees with a total of NT$1.5 billion in capital. ASE will own a 51% stake in the joint venture, while TKD will own a 49% stake.
ASE pointed about that when their technology is combined with TDK's embedded substrate technology, they will have a greater capacity to integrate chips and functionality in smaller-sized substrates, and this will dramatically increase their effectiveness while also satisfying customer requirements. Furthermore, it will also inject a higher added-value into ASE's System in Package (SiP) ecosystem.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Smartphone Display with Notch Design Estimated to Cost About 20% More, IHS Markit Says
- 2Sony Releases 0.5-type OLED Microdisplay with Top-of-Class UXGA Resolution
- 3YAMAHA Collaborates with ECON Automation to Deliver Integrated Robot Control System
- 4Global LCD TV Shipments Grow More Than 7% in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 5Toshiba Memory Corporation and Synopsys Collaborate to Accelerate 3D Flash Memory Verification