While major OEMs such as Apple and Samsung prepare to release their new notebook computers, tablets, and TVs that are fully equipped with Mini LED backlights this year...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Owing to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, global smartphone production reached a mere 1.25 billion units in 2020...
According to LEDinside analyst Terri Wang, high-power ceramic-substrate LED package products (maximum 1000mA) continued to experience a slight price drop of 0.8% in March. As for mid-power products, prices of 3030 LED package products declined by 5.2% as suppliers focus on the promotion of products.
In terms of new products, suppliers continued to improve product performance. For example, Nichia has introduced Optisolis, a new ultra-high-CRI mid-power 3030 product, with a Ra above 95 and a R9 above 80. This product has no UV radiation, thus is suitable for lighting in museums and art galleries which require high-CRI and less UV radiation. Moreover, it can be used in retail lighting etc.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Antenova Introduces Lutosa, High Performing Antenna for Small Devices on LTE and 5G Networks
- 2MIKROE’s Universal FUSION Development Board for All Microchip PIC MCU
- 3STMicroelectronics and Feig Collaborate on Contactless Product Personalization
- 4First Dual-output Automotive Dead Reckoning Module Qualified for Operation up to105 °C
- 5SGET Announces New Chairman and Sets Sail for a New Decade