According to the latest report by DRAMeXchange, a division of TrendForce, the Chinese market has witnessed a surging demand for servers in 2018...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - The global smartphone market has been growing in 2Q18 driven by the launch of new models by Chinese sma...
According to LEDinside analyst Terri Wang, high-power ceramic-substrate LED package products (maximum 1000mA) continued to experience a slight price drop of 0.8% in March. As for mid-power products, prices of 3030 LED package products declined by 5.2% as suppliers focus on the promotion of products.
In terms of new products, suppliers continued to improve product performance. For example, Nichia has introduced Optisolis, a new ultra-high-CRI mid-power 3030 product, with a Ra above 95 and a R9 above 80. This product has no UV radiation, thus is suitable for lighting in museums and art galleries which require high-CRI and less UV radiation. Moreover, it can be used in retail lighting etc.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Surveillance Tops all Smart Home Appliances in Taiwan
- 2ITRI, SEMI, CGU and NTSU Jointly Develop Flexible Hybrid Electronics Technology for Precision Sports
- 3Taiwan Communications Industry Shipment Value to Reach US$116B in 2019
- 4Samsung Display’s AMOLED Fab Utilization to Recover to Above 80% in Q3 2018
- 5ITRI Showcases 7H External Folding AMOLED Panel at Touch Taiwan 2018