According to DRAMeXchange, a division of TrendForce, China has entered the semiconductor sector and focused on the development of domestic memory industry...
The NAND Flash market has witnessed a slight oversupply in 1Q18. The growth momentum remains weak in 2Q18 although the demand increases...
According to LEDinside analyst Terri Wang, high-power ceramic-substrate LED package products (maximum 1000mA) continued to experience a slight price drop of 0.8% in March. As for mid-power products, prices of 3030 LED package products declined by 5.2% as suppliers focus on the promotion of products.
In terms of new products, suppliers continued to improve product performance. For example, Nichia has introduced Optisolis, a new ultra-high-CRI mid-power 3030 product, with a Ra above 95 and a R9 above 80. This product has no UV radiation, thus is suitable for lighting in museums and art galleries which require high-CRI and less UV radiation. Moreover, it can be used in retail lighting etc.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Taipei City Government Invites Tech Leaders to Jointly Develop Smart City
- 2The Three Major Chinese Memory Companies Arrange Trial Production to Begin in 2H18
- 3Increased Supply of IT Panels in 2018 May Pose a Risk of Oversupply
- 4Taiwan Establishes National Quantum Computer Research Project
- 5Shift to 5G will Not Happen in 2018, Says GlobalData