HSINCHU, Taiwan – The COVID-19 pneumonia epidemic has brought a huge impact on the global manufacturing industry, but ...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – ASIX Electronics today announces a new generation EtherCAT Slave Controller SoC - "AX58200 2/3-Port ...
Compared to other EtherCAT slave controller solutions, the AX58100 integrates two embedded Fast Ethernet PHYs which can support both copper and fiber industrial Ethernet applications and supports some additional interfaces such as Pulse Width Modulation (PWM), Incremental (ABZ)/Hall Encoder, SPI master, 32 Digital I/O, Emergency Stop Input, etc. for designers to easily implement AX58100 on different EtherCAT industrial fieldbus applications without extra microprocessor.
The AX58100 provides SPI slave and Local bus Process Data Interfaces (PDI) to provide an easy way for system designers to implement the standard EtherCAT communication functionalities on those traditional non-EtherCAT MCU and DSP industrial platforms. The AX58100 provides a cost-effective EtherCAT solution for industrial automation, motion/motor/Digital IO control, Digital to Analog (DAC)/Analog to Digital (ADC) converters control, sensors data acquisition, robotics, etc. industrial fieldbus applications.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Epistar and Lextar to Jointly Establish A New Holding Company
- 2NOR Flash ASP to Potentially Drop in 2H20 as Inventory Pressure Mounts
- 3Automotive IC Market Forecast With Strongest CAGR Through 2024
- 4Cloud Services and Online-offline Store Integration Lead Alibaba's Sentiment Recovery in Q1 2020
- 5unitech Reveals EA630 Rugged Smartphone for Retail and Hospitality