The Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) of Taiwan presents 28 tech startups from the tech startup supporting programs of MoST in 2019 Innovfest Unbound...
Worldwide spending on customer experience and relationship management (CRM) software grew 15.6% to reach $48.2 billion in 2018, according to research from Gartner, Inc...
In terms of viewing time, the results found that during the times that mobile phones could be used, for over 65.3% of the public the amount of time that they could endure not looking at or swiping their mobile phones was “within 60 minutes.” Among these respondents 31.5% could only endure “within 30 minutes,” and the average amount of time that respondents could endure was 81 minutes.
In terms of social groups, the amount of time that males could endure (77 minutes) was less than that of females (86 minutes), and students (64 minutes) had relatively low endurance times. In addition, senior supervisors/managers (59 minutes) also had shorter endurance times than regular white collar (81 minutes) and blue collar (98 minutes) workers.
When swiping their phones, what do people look at? According to the data, 71.9% of people look at “instant messaging software messages” followed by “Facebook” (45.5%), and “checking whether or not there are any missed calls” (43.5%).
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Air Liquide and STMicroelectronics to Collaborate on Digital Transformation
- 2DRAM Quotes Continue to Fall in 2Q, Says TrendForce
- 3Asian Assets Development, UWin Nanotech Assist Papua New Guinea in Setting Eco-Friendly Gold Mining
- 4Wiwynn Showcases Immersion Cooling Solution with 3M Fluorinert Electronic Liquids at COMPUTEX 2019
- 5TTA Pavilion Leads Tech Innovation for Tomorrow at Innovex