HISNCHU, Taiwan – M31 Technology today announced that M31 Technology received “TSMC’s 2019 Partner of the Year Awa...
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company’s heavy investments in advanced wafer-fab technology are set to pay off sig...
The point of this environmental evaluation was concerns about water and electricity usage and whether or not they would bring about any impacts on the water usage of local residents. However, after Taipower and the Water Resources Agency guaranteed a completely flawless supply, the evaluation was amended and passed.
Regarding this decision, TSMC stated that they have selected Southern Taiwan Science Park as the location to establish a 3-nm process factory to manufacture their 12-inch chips.
Meanwhile, TSMC also pledged that after commencing mass production they will expand the use of renewable energy each year, and in order to reduce power consumption burdens in the local area, they expect to use renewable energy for 20% of overall consumption.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Acer Notebook Designs, Including New ConceptD Creator Models, Win 2019 Good Design Awards
- 2MOST Taiwan Tech Arena Leads 12 Medical Startups for the MedTech Conference 2019
- 3Taiwan’s Communications Industry Output Value Increases 1.1% to NT$3.6 Trillion in 2019
- 4FarEasTone to Launch Taiwan’s First 5G IoT Open Trial Field
- 5Andes Technology, Tiempo Secure Announce Strategic Partnership to Enhance RISC-V Platform Security