HSINCHU, Taiwan - TSMC today announced consolidated revenue of NT$241.00 billion, net income of NT$66.77 billion, and diluted earnings per share of NT$2...
HSINCHU, Taiwan –TSMC today announced its 6-nanometer (N6) process, which provides a significant enhancement of its in...
TSMC’s Board of Directors approved the capital budget, which includes an R&D capital budget and recurring capital budget for Q3. At the same time, the Board of Directors also approved an NT$3.521 billion budget in capitalized leased assets of funding for the second half of the year.
TSMC anticipates an annual capital expenditure of between approximately US$10 billion and US$11 billion this year with 80% of the funds being used for 3nm, 5nm, and 7nm advanced process technologies. TSMC expects that 7nm and 2nd-generation 7nm processes will contribute to 25% of their business performance.
In addition, 10% of funding will be spent on advanced packaging and Transparent Media Adapters (TMA), and another 10% will be utilized as funding for specialized processes. TSMC plans for capital expenditures to remain at between US$10 billion to US$12 billion in the next few years.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1MHI Vestas And Swancore Sign Contract To Produce Wind Turbine Blade Materials In Taiwan
- 2MOST Launches “AI Voice Data Set” to Assist Chinese AI Language Technology
- 3Toshiba Recovering Slower Than Expected from the Power Outage, with 3Q Wafer Quotes Under Pressure
- 4FS-7 Puts Spotlight on Taiwan’s Space Industry Supply Chain
- 5MOST Calls for Startups for CES 2020