HISNCHU, Taiwan – M31 Technology today announced that M31 Technology received “TSMC’s 2019 Partner of the Year Awa...
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company’s heavy investments in advanced wafer-fab technology are set to pay off sig...
TSMC’s Board of Directors approved the capital budget, which includes an R&D capital budget and recurring capital budget for Q3. At the same time, the Board of Directors also approved an NT$3.521 billion budget in capitalized leased assets of funding for the second half of the year.
TSMC anticipates an annual capital expenditure of between approximately US$10 billion and US$11 billion this year with 80% of the funds being used for 3nm, 5nm, and 7nm advanced process technologies. TSMC expects that 7nm and 2nd-generation 7nm processes will contribute to 25% of their business performance.
In addition, 10% of funding will be spent on advanced packaging and Transparent Media Adapters (TMA), and another 10% will be utilized as funding for specialized processes. TSMC plans for capital expenditures to remain at between US$10 billion to US$12 billion in the next few years.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Acer Notebook Designs, Including New ConceptD Creator Models, Win 2019 Good Design Awards
- 2MOST Taiwan Tech Arena Leads 12 Medical Startups for the MedTech Conference 2019
- 3Taiwan’s Communications Industry Output Value Increases 1.1% to NT$3.6 Trillion in 2019
- 4FarEasTone to Launch Taiwan’s First 5G IoT Open Trial Field
- 5Andes Technology, Tiempo Secure Announce Strategic Partnership to Enhance RISC-V Platform Security