Samsung Electronics announced that it has begun mass producing its latest smartphone memory solution, the LPDDR5 UFS-based multichip package (uMCP)...
Samsung Electronics today introduced the industry’s first 0.64-micrometer (μm)-pixel image sensor, the 50-megapixel (Mp) Samsung ISOCELL JN1...
Sharp has now licensed LTE SEPs to many leading vendors and now includes Samsung. Sharp keeps expanding the number of licensees and continues to grant its SEP licenses to any other parties with fair, reasonable and non-discriminatory conditions.
Sharp, as a Japan's leading cell phone vendor, has been providing new-to-the-world mobile handsets that create people's new life styles. In addition, Sharp has been contributing to development of core technologies on mobile communication systems including 3G, 4G and 5G.
Sharp's 3G/4G/5G SEP portfolios now include more than 6,000 patents which provide value to 3G/4G/5G products.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Acer Unveils SpatialLabs, Stereoscopic 3D Technology, on ConceptD
- 2The Acer Group Commits to 100% Renewable Energy Use by 2035
- 3Startups from 21 Countries Showcase Deep Tech Innovations at #InnoVEXVirtual
- 4Covestro Joins Hands with Taiwan’s National Parks, Museums to Protect the Ocean
- 5COMPUTEX 2021 Virtual Now Open Showcasing the Tech Ecosystem