unitech electronics has introduced the EA500Plus rugged smartphone combining strong features with powerful data collection...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Unitech, a global provider of AIDC (automatic identification and data capture) technologies, announced today that its newest Enterprise PDA...
As a zero-touch reseller, unitech offers various zero-touch-enabled Android devices. For businesses, just purchase the zero-touch-enabled Android devices from unitech, and we can add devices into an organization’s zero-touch enrollment account to make them ready for configuration. Next, your IT team can configure and deploy thousands of devices instantly, simply, and securely online without manually configuring the devices. For employees, they can just power on the devices and start their work immediately.
By adopting zero-touch enrollment, unitech will enable enterprises to mobilize their employees at once by shipping these pre-configured devices to setup effortlessly on boot. It reduces human efforts, increases productivity, and speeds up your time to market.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Under COVID-19 Pandemic’s Influence, February LCD TV Panel Shipment Declined by 10.2%
- 2TSMC and NCTU Work on Wafer-scale One-atom-thick Insulating Layer Technology
- 3MediaTek and Samsung Introduce World’s First Wi-Fi 6 8K TV
- 4Traditional PC Market in the Asia/Pacific Region Grew by 3.8% in 2019
- 5Globalization Strategy, Edge Computing, and WISE-PaaS Leads Advantech's Long-Term Growth