Antenova is now shipping its latest module for tiny positioning devices – the RADIONOVA M20047-1. This is an active an...
Lutosa is a flexible antenna measuring 95 x 15 x 0.15mm, making it ideal for smaller designs, as it can be curved or folded and inserted into the device. The antenna is linear polarised and showed high efficiency in tests.
Antenova has designed Lutosa for easy integration into a device, the antenna does not require a ground plane or a matching network, and is simply fixed in place using its own self-adhesive strip.
“Lutosa is effectively a plug-and-play antenna for designs that need to reach the market quickly, and designers who specify Lutosa for their 4G and 5G designs will have a head start in gaining certification, because a flexible antenna is easier to design in than an SMD antenna.”,Says Antenova’s product manager, Michael Castle.
Lutosa is designed for M2M and IoT applications using high data rates on the 5G networks and video streaming. This antenna will be suitable for network devices, cellular routers, Pico base stations, drones, remote monitoring devices, and CCTV over cellular networks.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Antenova Introduces Lutosa, High Performing Antenna for Small Devices on LTE and 5G Networks
- 2MIKROE’s Universal FUSION Development Board for All Microchip PIC MCU
- 3STMicroelectronics and Feig Collaborate on Contactless Product Personalization
- 4First Dual-output Automotive Dead Reckoning Module Qualified for Operation up to105 °C
- 5SGET Announces New Chairman and Sets Sail for a New Decade