STMicroelectronics has revealed details of its collaboration with Microsoft, an ST Authorized partner, to strengthen the...
With the new InnoAGE SSD with Microsoft’s MCU, Azure Sphere, Innodisk introduces an innovative flash device with independent Out-of-Band connectivity...
Helping overcome these difficulties, Microsoft provides its HoloLens 2 Mixed Reality head-mounted display to bring a new consideration of clinical medical applications.
Wu Meng-Huang, director of the Department of Spine Orthopedics, Taipei Medical University Affiliated Hospital(TMUH), said that as early as 2013, such technology has been used in the field of spinal surgery for surgical image guiding and clinical teaching. Although there are clinically related products that can be used for spinal nails placement, but for the most rapidly developing spinal endoscopic surgery, this innovative technology has not yet been used clinically.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Siemens Energy and Tatung Cooperate on Wind Power Devices
- 2Allianz Trade Machinery and Equipment 2022 Sector Outlook
- 3NHRI and ASUS to Promote Taiwan’s AI Biomedical Incubator
- 4MIC:Taiwanese Manufacturing Industry`s Spending Will Concentrate More on Manufacturing Execution Sys
- 5CTSP Approves a New IC Packaging Factory Expansion of the SPI