The organization is also introducing a comprehensive Market Access Services offering designed to help customers address increasingly complex regulatory requirements worldwide.
In addition to being GRL's largest testing services center, the facility is also its fastest growing, recording strong double-digit year-on-year revenue increases. It is the primary production center for GRL's industry-leading, automated testing solutions, including the GRL-C2 and C2-EPR USB Power Delivery testers and analyzers, and the GRL-C3 integrated WPC Qi compliance tester.
The enhanced and expanded 2,100 sq/m facility is also the official testing provider for some of the biggest names in the technology industry. GRL Taiwan now hosts the Intel Display Ecosystem Validation Program and provides interoperability testing for products manufactured by Dell's extensive range of suppliers.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Siemens Energy and Tatung Cooperate on Wind Power Devices
- 2Allianz Trade Machinery and Equipment 2022 Sector Outlook
- 3NHRI and ASUS to Promote Taiwan’s AI Biomedical Incubator
- 4MIC:Taiwanese Manufacturing Industry`s Spending Will Concentrate More on Manufacturing Execution Sys
- 5CTSP Approves a New IC Packaging Factory Expansion of the SPI