TAIPEI, Taiwan - Researchers at McKinsey predict that AI will boost global economic activity by $13 trillion over the next decade...
Avanci announced the addition of three new patent owners — SK Telecom, ASUSTeK Computer, and Datang Mobile — to its licensing platform...
The research direction and structure of collaboration are led by NHRI. And the AI software, hardware, management platform, manpower, and AI technology R&D team are provided by ASUS and NVIDIA. They will cooperate to build Taiwan’s first Biomedical AI supercomputer to meet the needs of HPC for national-level tasks such as precision health, vaccine development, and new drug research.
NHRI and ASUS Group further cooperate in the field of biomedical innovation, combined with the AI Factory Partner Program of ASUS Group Taiwan Web Service Corporation Company, to link new partners including AI + 5G + Data Economics cloud platform and various digital resources and AI business opportunities matching.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Siemens Energy and Tatung Cooperate on Wind Power Devices
- 2Allianz Trade Machinery and Equipment 2022 Sector Outlook
- 3NHRI and ASUS to Promote Taiwan’s AI Biomedical Incubator
- 4MIC:Taiwanese Manufacturing Industry`s Spending Will Concentrate More on Manufacturing Execution Sys
- 5CTSP Approves a New IC Packaging Factory Expansion of the SPI