Toshiba has added 80V N-channel power MOSFETs to its “U-MOS X-H series” fabricated with the latest generation process...
Toshiba has launched “TLP2363,” a 10Mbps high-speed communication logic output photocoupler for 24V digital input interfaces of Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs)...
The new IC can drive a 128 micro-stepping motor with a power supply ranging from 2.5V to 16V. Its wide range of applications includes USB-powered, battery-powered, and standard 9-12V system devices, and it can also be used with a 1.8V interface, allowing connection to various hosts and microcontrollers.
Toshiba’s newest DMOS process ensures that TC78H670FTG realizes excellent figure-of-merit low ON resistance. The process also contributes to the IC’s ultra-low standby current. The IC is housed in a compact QFN16 package and eliminates use of a current sense resistor by incorporating a current detection part that contributes to lower cost, a smaller component footprint, and PCB routing space savings.
- 1FWS-2275: Solution for Secure Industrial Networks
- 2HOLTEK New BH66F71662/52 Bluetooth Beacon Transmission Body Fat Scale MCUs
- 3STMicroelectronics Boosts Performance While Enhancing Ecosystem on STM32 MPU
- 4Renesas Electronics Unveils Industry’s Highest Performance Wideband mmWave Synthesizer
- 5Renesas Introduces RX23E-A MCU Starter Kit to Jumpstart Accurate Analog Evaluation
- 6BOXER-8110AI: Utilizing Service Robots to Prevent the Spread of Disease
- 7ST Reveals STM32CubeMonitor Runtime Variable Monitoring and Visualization Tool
- 8Avalue Introduces EMX-WHLGP Onboard Processor Thin MINI ITX Motherboard
- 9UP Board Deployed: Pandemic Prevention with Telepresence Robots
- 10STMicroelectronics Launches Smart Gateway Platform for Automotive Gateway and Domain Controller