In the fourth quarter of 2016, shipment volume of the Taiwanese server system shipped at the full system/barebones levels totaled about 1...
With 41.8 million units sold and an annual growth rate of 67% in 2016, smartwatch is expected to sustain an annual growth rate of 50% and achieve a sales volume of 62...
At the seventh place, LeTV was the only internet TV brands that made it to the top-10 over the research period. Other internet TV brands such as Xiaomi and CooCaa dropped out of the rankings.
Analysis of data collected from China's most influential social network platform Sina Weibo further showed that Chinese Internet TV brands LeTV and Xiaomi fell into the category of "mainstay products with high reviews" while the foreign brand LG and Chinese traditional brands Hisense and Skyworth belonged to the category of "niche products with high reviews."
"It is noteworthy that Xiaomi and LeTV were highly mentioned online but their brand sentiment rates were lower than traditional TV brands LG, Hisense and Skyworth," says MIC research team.
"This indicates that although those internet TV brands seemed to have higher brand awareness, more time and efforts are required for them to gain a higher degree of trust from internet users."
Meanwhile, the majority of LCD TV shoppers in China were men aged between 25 and 34, with most of them living in Guangdong, Zhejiang and Jiangsu.
- 1The Conservation Mentality of Smart Agriculture Systems
- 2Mobile Phone Boards Recycling Big Data Reveals Secret of Precious Metals in Electronics
- 3Sensors for smartphones Are Hot Selling Items
- 4Ang Lee's New Movie May Re-ignite the 3D TV Market
- 5Taiwan's Semiconductor Industry to See 5.5% Growth in 2016
- 6The Conservation Mentality of Smart Agriculture Systems
- 7Should TSMC Worry About Intel Cooperating with ARM?
- 8PMOLED Is Showing Its Power of Diversity
- 9Semiconductor to Continue to be Main Growth Driver for Taiwan in 2017
- 10Taiwan OLED Display Panel Suppliers Overview