According to MIC(Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute), a Taipei-based IT research institute, that each flexible d...
Mobile payments are mainly used for paying restaurant bills and vouchers, and for transportation fees, according to a su...
At the seventh place, LeTV was the only internet TV brands that made it to the top-10 over the research period. Other internet TV brands such as Xiaomi and CooCaa dropped out of the rankings.
Analysis of data collected from China's most influential social network platform Sina Weibo further showed that Chinese Internet TV brands LeTV and Xiaomi fell into the category of "mainstay products with high reviews" while the foreign brand LG and Chinese traditional brands Hisense and Skyworth belonged to the category of "niche products with high reviews."
"It is noteworthy that Xiaomi and LeTV were highly mentioned online but their brand sentiment rates were lower than traditional TV brands LG, Hisense and Skyworth," says MIC research team.
"This indicates that although those internet TV brands seemed to have higher brand awareness, more time and efforts are required for them to gain a higher degree of trust from internet users."
Meanwhile, the majority of LCD TV shoppers in China were men aged between 25 and 34, with most of them living in Guangdong, Zhejiang and Jiangsu.
- 1China’s Motion Control Market Potential
- 2The Conservation Mentality of Smart Agriculture Systems
- 3Global LED Market Value at US$14.32 Billion in 2015 with Industry Posting Its First YoY Decline
- 4China’s Motion Control Market Potential
- 5Taiwan's Semiconductor Industry to See 5.5% Growth in 2016
- 6Sensors for smartphones Are Hot Selling Items
- 7Ang Lee's New Movie May Re-ignite the 3D TV Market
- 8The Conservation Mentality of Smart Agriculture Systems
- 9Should TSMC Worry About Intel Cooperating with ARM?
- 10Mobile Phone Boards Recycling Big Data Reveals Secret of Precious Metals in Electronics