A survey of Taiwanese netizens found that over 70% of netizens express their willingness to make purchases on the upcoming Double 11 shopping festival...
Taipei-based government-backed IT research institute MIC (Market Intelligence& Consulting Institute) of III (Institute for Information Industry) held a forum on September 25-27...
At the seventh place, LeTV was the only internet TV brands that made it to the top-10 over the research period. Other internet TV brands such as Xiaomi and CooCaa dropped out of the rankings.
Analysis of data collected from China's most influential social network platform Sina Weibo further showed that Chinese Internet TV brands LeTV and Xiaomi fell into the category of "mainstay products with high reviews" while the foreign brand LG and Chinese traditional brands Hisense and Skyworth belonged to the category of "niche products with high reviews."
"It is noteworthy that Xiaomi and LeTV were highly mentioned online but their brand sentiment rates were lower than traditional TV brands LG, Hisense and Skyworth," says MIC research team.
"This indicates that although those internet TV brands seemed to have higher brand awareness, more time and efforts are required for them to gain a higher degree of trust from internet users."
Meanwhile, the majority of LCD TV shoppers in China were men aged between 25 and 34, with most of them living in Guangdong, Zhejiang and Jiangsu.
- 1Foldable Smartphones to Be Launched in 2019 with Penetration Rate of 0.1%
- 2DSP and Language Libraries are the Keys to Smart Voice
- 3Green Palladium Recycling Technology: The Best Way to Combat Soaring Palladium Prices
- 4Localism, US/China Trade War Impacts Taiwan's Manufacturing Industries
- 5UWin Nanotech Establishes Japan’s First E-Waste Hydrometallurgy Recycling Plant
- 6UWin Nanotech Develops Rare Earth Metals Recycling Technology
- 7What is the Constant Power Design of LED Driver?