TAIPEI, Taiwan - Owing largely in part to strong sales of PC VR (Virtual Reality) and standalone VR HMD (Head Mounted Display) devices...
The Taiwanese IPC industry's shipment value grew 8.8% sequentially in the fourth quarter of 2016 to about NTD 39.6 billion (USD 1...
"Since international ISPs such as Microsoft and Google aim to gain more traction in the enterprise datacenter market with plans to set up global datacenters over the period 2017-2018, Taiwanese manufacturers will still have some room for expansion with white-box servers," says Pei-fen Hsieh, senior analyst with MIC.
"Taking the advantage of their close connections with these US brands that will only get bigger with time, Taiwan manufacturers are able to grow accordingly in the years ahead. Nevertheless, the deferred demand in anticipation of new chip rollouts is expected to drag server shipments on the full-system and barebones levels and on board level."
- 1The Conservation Mentality of Smart Agriculture Systems
- 2Mobile Phone Boards Recycling Big Data Reveals Secret of Precious Metals in Electronics
- 3Ang Lee's New Movie May Re-ignite the 3D TV Market
- 4Sensors for smartphones Are Hot Selling Items
- 5The Conservation Mentality of Smart Agriculture Systems
- 6Taiwan's Semiconductor Industry to See 5.5% Growth in 2016
- 7Should TSMC Worry About Intel Cooperating with ARM?
- 8PMOLED Is Showing Its Power of Diversity
- 9Taiwan OLED Display Panel Suppliers Overview
- 10Semiconductor to Continue to be Main Growth Driver for Taiwan in 2017