TAIPEI, Taiwan - While the ICT industry will move towards new aspects of intelligence, openness, service, and integration...
The service robots on exhibition in the WRC 2017 could be roughly grouped into three categories: consumer/domestic robots...
"Since international ISPs such as Microsoft and Google aim to gain more traction in the enterprise datacenter market with plans to set up global datacenters over the period 2017-2018, Taiwanese manufacturers will still have some room for expansion with white-box servers," says Pei-fen Hsieh, senior analyst with MIC.
"Taking the advantage of their close connections with these US brands that will only get bigger with time, Taiwan manufacturers are able to grow accordingly in the years ahead. Nevertheless, the deferred demand in anticipation of new chip rollouts is expected to drag server shipments on the full-system and barebones levels and on board level."
- 1Mobile Phone Boards Recycling Big Data Reveals Secret of Precious Metals in Electronics
- 2Taiwanese Industrial Tech Has the Characteristics of Being Small and Powerful
- 3TSMC: The Second Act
- 4Taiwan's Semiconductor Industry to Continue Outperform the Global Average in 2017
- 5Taiwan Smartphone Shipments to Resume Growth in 2Q 2017
- 6Chinese Refrigerator, Air Conditioner, Washing Machine Industry Concentration Remains High in 2016
- 7UAV Patents Focus on "Navigation by More than One Navigational Value" and " Course in 3D"
- 8Low Carbon Emission Precious Metals Recycling Solution: Hydrometallurgy Metal Stripping Technology
- 9Taiwanese Manufacturers Shipped about 1 Million Servers on the Full System in the Q4 2016
- 10WiseChip Continues to Expand the Possibilities of PMOLED Applications