According to MIC(Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute), a Taipei-based IT research institute, that each flexible d...
Mobile payments are mainly used for paying restaurant bills and vouchers, and for transportation fees, according to a su...
"Since international ISPs such as Microsoft and Google aim to gain more traction in the enterprise datacenter market with plans to set up global datacenters over the period 2017-2018, Taiwanese manufacturers will still have some room for expansion with white-box servers," says Pei-fen Hsieh, senior analyst with MIC.
"Taking the advantage of their close connections with these US brands that will only get bigger with time, Taiwan manufacturers are able to grow accordingly in the years ahead. Nevertheless, the deferred demand in anticipation of new chip rollouts is expected to drag server shipments on the full-system and barebones levels and on board level."
- 1The Conservation Mentality of Smart Agriculture Systems
- 2Global LED Market Value at US$14.32 Billion in 2015 with Industry Posting Its First YoY Decline
- 3China’s Motion Control Market Potential
- 4Taiwan's Semiconductor Industry to See 5.5% Growth in 2016
- 5Sensors for smartphones Are Hot Selling Items
- 6Mobile Phone Boards Recycling Big Data Reveals Secret of Precious Metals in Electronics
- 7Ang Lee's New Movie May Re-ignite the 3D TV Market
- 8The Conservation Mentality of Smart Agriculture Systems
- 9Should TSMC Worry About Intel Cooperating with ARM?
- 10PMOLED Is Showing Its Power of Diversity