MIC conducted a research study on 902 AI startups worldwide that are closely followed by investors on AngelList. Based on the scope of technologies and fields of applications...
The research institute MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute) used the IPC code to describe field and found th...
"Since international ISPs such as Microsoft and Google aim to gain more traction in the enterprise datacenter market with plans to set up global datacenters over the period 2017-2018, Taiwanese manufacturers will still have some room for expansion with white-box servers," says Pei-fen Hsieh, senior analyst with MIC.
"Taking the advantage of their close connections with these US brands that will only get bigger with time, Taiwan manufacturers are able to grow accordingly in the years ahead. Nevertheless, the deferred demand in anticipation of new chip rollouts is expected to drag server shipments on the full-system and barebones levels and on board level."
- 1Mobile Phone Boards Recycling Big Data Reveals Secret of Precious Metals in Electronics
- 2Ang Lee's New Movie May Re-ignite the 3D TV Market
- 3Sensors for smartphones Are Hot Selling Items
- 4The Conservation Mentality of Smart Agriculture Systems
- 5Should TSMC Worry About Intel Cooperating with ARM?
- 6Taiwan OLED Display Panel Suppliers Overview
- 7PMOLED Is Showing Its Power of Diversity
- 8Semiconductor to Continue to be Main Growth Driver for Taiwan in 2017
- 9Sharp May Turn Into Something Good and Exciting
- 10Taiwan's Semiconductor Industry to Continue Outperform the Global Average in 2017