TAIPEI, Taiwan — Jess-Link Products Co. (JPC), has long been viewed as a connector and cable provider, however, the co...
Optimistic about the USB 3.1 interface and Type-C market, JPC had showcased its latest Type-C technology at CES 2015, is currently the industry's only one Type-C module product can do field testing of high-speed transmission. On the testing, the reading and writing speed were all over 816MB per second.
JPC pointed out that for downloading a 90-minutes movie, it takes 30 minutes by using USB 2.0, 1 minute by USB 3.0, but only 10 seconds via USB 3.1 interface.
The USB 3.1 specifications officially launched in 2014, led by Apple. Analysts forecast that the penetration of USB 3.1 will reach 30 percent in 2015, USB 3.1 Type-C connector market will reach $24.78 billion.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Taiwan Tech Arena Win 13 Innovation Awards at CES 2020
- 2Ambarella Collaborates with AWS on Single-click Machine Learning for Edge Applications
- 3Asia-Pacific Scientists Join Forces for the First Comprehensive Map of a Human Brain
- 4US Concentrates on Smart Medical Imaging System Patents Related to Image Processing-Image Analysis
- 5TSMC Reports Fourth Quarter EPS of NT$4.47; Projects a Strong Outlook of 2020