TAIPEI, Taiwan — Jess-Link Products Co. (JPC), has long been viewed as a connector and cable provider, however, the co...
Optimistic about the USB 3.1 interface and Type-C market, JPC had showcased its latest Type-C technology at CES 2015, is currently the industry's only one Type-C module product can do field testing of high-speed transmission. On the testing, the reading and writing speed were all over 816MB per second.
JPC pointed out that for downloading a 90-minutes movie, it takes 30 minutes by using USB 2.0, 1 minute by USB 3.0, but only 10 seconds via USB 3.1 interface.
The USB 3.1 specifications officially launched in 2014, led by Apple. Analysts forecast that the penetration of USB 3.1 will reach 30 percent in 2015, USB 3.1 Type-C connector market will reach $24.78 billion.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Surveillance Tops all Smart Home Appliances in Taiwan
- 2ITRI, SEMI, CGU and NTSU Jointly Develop Flexible Hybrid Electronics Technology for Precision Sports
- 3Taiwan Communications Industry Shipment Value to Reach US$116B in 2019
- 4Samsung Display’s AMOLED Fab Utilization to Recover to Above 80% in Q3 2018
- 5ITRI Showcases 7H External Folding AMOLED Panel at Touch Taiwan 2018