TAIPEI, Taiwan — Jess-Link Products Co. (JPC), has long been viewed as a connector and cable provider, however, the co...
Optimistic about the USB 3.1 interface and Type-C market, JPC had showcased its latest Type-C technology at CES 2015, is currently the industry's only one Type-C module product can do field testing of high-speed transmission. On the testing, the reading and writing speed were all over 816MB per second.
JPC pointed out that for downloading a 90-minutes movie, it takes 30 minutes by using USB 2.0, 1 minute by USB 3.0, but only 10 seconds via USB 3.1 interface.
The USB 3.1 specifications officially launched in 2014, led by Apple. Analysts forecast that the penetration of USB 3.1 will reach 30 percent in 2015, USB 3.1 Type-C connector market will reach $24.78 billion.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Qualcomm Retakes Market Leadership in 1Q20 Revenue
- 2Epistar and Lextar to Jointly Establish A New Holding Company
- 3NOR Flash ASP to Potentially Drop in 2H20 as Inventory Pressure Mounts
- 4Automotive IC Market Forecast With Strongest CAGR Through 2024
- 5Cloud Services and Online-offline Store Integration Lead Alibaba's Sentiment Recovery in Q1 2020