TAIPEI, Taiwan — Jess-Link Products Co. (JPC), has long been viewed as a connector and cable provider, however, the co...
Optimistic about the USB 3.1 interface and Type-C market, JPC had showcased its latest Type-C technology at CES 2015, is currently the industry's only one Type-C module product can do field testing of high-speed transmission. On the testing, the reading and writing speed were all over 816MB per second.
JPC pointed out that for downloading a 90-minutes movie, it takes 30 minutes by using USB 2.0, 1 minute by USB 3.0, but only 10 seconds via USB 3.1 interface.
The USB 3.1 specifications officially launched in 2014, led by Apple. Analysts forecast that the penetration of USB 3.1 will reach 30 percent in 2015, USB 3.1 Type-C connector market will reach $24.78 billion.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1The Average Contract Prices of Enterprise SSD May Fall by 10% in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2TrendForce: Three Major Server DRAM Suppliers Score 10.3% Revenue Growth in 1Q18
- 3LG Display Retains Its Lead in the Large Displays Shipments in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 4Adoption of Under-display Fingerprint Sensor for Smartphones to Top 100M Units by 2019
- 5Inspur Will Climb to Third Place in Global Server Shipment Ranking for 1H18, Says TrendForce