TAIPEI, Taiwan — Jess-Link Products Co. (JPC), has long been viewed as a connector and cable provider, however, the co...
Optimistic about the USB 3.1 interface and Type-C market, JPC had showcased its latest Type-C technology at CES 2015, is currently the industry's only one Type-C module product can do field testing of high-speed transmission. On the testing, the reading and writing speed were all over 816MB per second.
JPC pointed out that for downloading a 90-minutes movie, it takes 30 minutes by using USB 2.0, 1 minute by USB 3.0, but only 10 seconds via USB 3.1 interface.
The USB 3.1 specifications officially launched in 2014, led by Apple. Analysts forecast that the penetration of USB 3.1 will reach 30 percent in 2015, USB 3.1 Type-C connector market will reach $24.78 billion.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1TrendForce Announces 10 Tech Industry Trends for 2021
- 2Realtek Second Generation 2.5GbE Provides an Advanced Ethernet Solution for Modern Demands
- 3MicroSAM – The New Microcontroller-Agnostic Module Form Factor for the Enablement of Smart Sensors
- 4Kingston, ADATA, Tigo Take Top Three of SSD Module Makers
- 5Lextar Partners With X Display to Accelerate MicroLED Mass Production