TAIPEI, Taiwan — Jess-Link Products Co. (JPC), has long been viewed as a connector and cable provider, however, the co...
Optimistic about the USB 3.1 interface and Type-C market, JPC had showcased its latest Type-C technology at CES 2015, is currently the industry's only one Type-C module product can do field testing of high-speed transmission. On the testing, the reading and writing speed were all over 816MB per second.
JPC pointed out that for downloading a 90-minutes movie, it takes 30 minutes by using USB 2.0, 1 minute by USB 3.0, but only 10 seconds via USB 3.1 interface.
The USB 3.1 specifications officially launched in 2014, led by Apple. Analysts forecast that the penetration of USB 3.1 will reach 30 percent in 2015, USB 3.1 Type-C connector market will reach $24.78 billion.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Air Liquide and STMicroelectronics to Collaborate on Digital Transformation
- 2DRAM Quotes Continue to Fall in 2Q, Says TrendForce
- 3Asian Assets Development, UWin Nanotech Assist Papua New Guinea in Setting Eco-Friendly Gold Mining
- 4Wiwynn Showcases Immersion Cooling Solution with 3M Fluorinert Electronic Liquids at COMPUTEX 2019
- 5TTA Pavilion Leads Tech Innovation for Tomorrow at Innovex