GlobalTop Technology announces the launch of Titan X1, a state of the art Multi-GNSS Patch module with an ultra-compact size...
In the past, the only satellite system available globally was GPS (operated by the United States), and any GPS receivers or modules had to rely on their satellites to function...
GlobalTop’s GNSS embedded module portfolio will become part of the Sierra Wireless OEM Solutions product line, and the GNSS staff from GlobalTop will join Sierra Wireless. GlobalTop’s GNSS products generated approximately $5.0 million U.S. in revenue during the last 12 months, and the business is approximately breakeven.
“With a wide array of modules and established sales channels, as well as a proven engineering team, we believe that the GlobalTop GNSS business is an important addition to Sierra Wireless,” said Dan Schieler, Senior Vice President and General Manager, OEM Solutions, Sierra Wireless.
“Building on our portfolio of Cellular, WiFi and Bluetooth modules, we will have additional products to offer to our customers in markets where positioning data is critical, including high-value asset tracking, telematics, drones and automotive.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Taiwan and Australia Jointly Develop New Anti-novel Coronavirus Drugs
- 2Chromebooks to Set Record by Occupying 25% of Notebook Shipment for First Time Ever, Says TrendForce
- 3HiSilicon First China-Based Semi Supplier to be Ranked in Top-10
- 4Virus Crisis Hits Optoelectronics, Sensors/Actuators, and Discretes
- 5Synopsys Announces Industry's Broadest IP Portfolio for TSMC's 5nm Process Technology