According to the latest analysis from the DRAMeXchange research division of TrendForce, the consistent increase in DRAM ...
According to the latest analysis by the DRAMeXchange research division of TrendForce, the contract price of client SSD h...
LEDinside analyst Allen Yu pointed out that Japan witnessed a larger price decline as the promotional pricing of new products including LED filament bulbs helped pull down prices of the more established products in that regional market. “Not only are the LED filament bulbs well-received in Europe and the U.S., they are gradually gaining tractions in Asian markets as well,” noted Yu.
Prices of LED light bulbs were relatively stable in the U.S., the U.K and Europe. The price decline, however, was a bit more pronounced in Germany. Outside Japan, prices also remained steady in other Asian markets.
The latter half of August was the start of the traditional off season in the lighting market. Due to cooling demand, lighting LED suppliers also saw a lowering of their capacity utilization rates. Nonetheless, prices of LED packages in China held steady in August as the seasonal headwinds did not have a noticeable effect on them. Prices of 3030 and 2835 LEDs were generally on the same level in August as they were in July.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Keysight, AAC Technologies Extend Collaboration to Accelerate 5G Antenna Solutions
- 2First-time Reported Nanoporous Carbon Material for High-efficient Capacitive Deionization
- 3Taiwan Tech Arena Win 13 Innovation Awards at CES 2020
- 4Ambarella Collaborates with AWS on Single-click Machine Learning for Edge Applications
- 5US Concentrates on Smart Medical Imaging System Patents Related to Image Processing-Image Analysis