While major OEMs such as Apple and Samsung prepare to release their new notebook computers, tablets, and TVs that are fully equipped with Mini LED backlights this year...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Owing to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, global smartphone production reached a mere 1.25 billion units in 2020...
LEDinside analyst Allen Yu pointed out that Japan witnessed a larger price decline as the promotional pricing of new products including LED filament bulbs helped pull down prices of the more established products in that regional market. “Not only are the LED filament bulbs well-received in Europe and the U.S., they are gradually gaining tractions in Asian markets as well,” noted Yu.
Prices of LED light bulbs were relatively stable in the U.S., the U.K and Europe. The price decline, however, was a bit more pronounced in Germany. Outside Japan, prices also remained steady in other Asian markets.
The latter half of August was the start of the traditional off season in the lighting market. Due to cooling demand, lighting LED suppliers also saw a lowering of their capacity utilization rates. Nonetheless, prices of LED packages in China held steady in August as the seasonal headwinds did not have a noticeable effect on them. Prices of 3030 and 2835 LEDs were generally on the same level in August as they were in July.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1AUO Heads Space4Money in Presenting DBS Taiwan with Digital Marketing Solutions
- 2Acer Unveils Chromebook Spin 514 with AMD Ryzen Mobile Processors and Radeon Graphics
- 3Ennostar Inc., A Mini/Micro LED Display Joint Venture Officially Established in Taiwan
- 4Renesas and Sequans Expand Their 5G Collaboration
- 5TraceParts and SnapEDA Partner to Offer Unified UX to Source Free PCB Footprints