WitsView, a division of TrendForce, anticipates OLED’s representation in the smartphone market will increase substantially following the release of iPhone X...
According to DRAMeXchange, a division of TrendForce, the Toshiba Memory Corporation (TMC) deal will start to have a nota...
LEDinside analyst Allen Yu pointed out that Japan witnessed a larger price decline as the promotional pricing of new products including LED filament bulbs helped pull down prices of the more established products in that regional market. “Not only are the LED filament bulbs well-received in Europe and the U.S., they are gradually gaining tractions in Asian markets as well,” noted Yu.
Prices of LED light bulbs were relatively stable in the U.S., the U.K and Europe. The price decline, however, was a bit more pronounced in Germany. Outside Japan, prices also remained steady in other Asian markets.
The latter half of August was the start of the traditional off season in the lighting market. Due to cooling demand, lighting LED suppliers also saw a lowering of their capacity utilization rates. Nonetheless, prices of LED packages in China held steady in August as the seasonal headwinds did not have a noticeable effect on them. Prices of 3030 and 2835 LEDs were generally on the same level in August as they were in July.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1SoftBank, Sprint, Far EasTone and TBCASoft Launch Blockchain Consortium for Telecom Carriers
- 2We Can Financial Technology Showcases Its IoT Based Smart POS Solution at WCIT 2017
- 3Sharp Releases the World's First 8K-Compatible TVs in Japan, China, Taiwan, and Europe
- 4EPD Market Expected to Grow At a Staggering CAGR of Almost 39%
- 5Winbond to Establish Factory in Kaohsiung to Manufacture Niche Type DRAM and Flash Memory