The expanding markets for Internet of Things, automotive electronics, and smart home devices have driven the demand for ...
Competition between QLED TV and AMOLED TV has continued in CES this year, and resolutions of the latest TVs include both 4K and 8K specifications...
“Prices of LED light bulbs continued to fall in the U.S., the U.K. and Japan this September,” said LEDinside analyst Allen Yu. “Japan again saw a more significant decline. Meanwhile, prices were generally stable in China, Germany, South Korea and Taiwan.”
Prices of LED packages in China remained stable this September. On the whole, demand in the market has become weaker, and LED chip suppliers have taken on additional capacity. However, chip and package suppliers’ inventories were relatively low during the first half of 2017.
While the slowing of demand have led to a build-up of inventories, package prices have not been significantly affected. If the demand still cannot keep pace with the supply increases of chips and packages in the fourth quarter, then chip and package suppliers in China will lower their prices to control their inventory levels.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1The Top 10 Key ICT Trends to Observe in 2018
- 2Allion Labs Establishes IoT Innovation Center in Nantou, Taiwan
- 3China’s JHICC, Innotron Memory and Tsinghua Unigroup Emerge As Major Domestic Suppliers
- 4Macronix to Increase Its Advanced Process Manufacturing Capacity Next Year
- 5Broadcom Announces Industry’s First Silicon-Proven 7nm IP for ASICs in Deep Learning and Networking