The latest research on the LCD monitor market by WitsView, a division of TrendForce, finds that product shipments were fairly subdued in the first half of 2017...
The latest lithium-ion battery market report from EnergyTrend, a division of TrendForce, finds that the price upswing fo...
“Prices of LED light bulbs continued to fall in the U.S., the U.K. and Japan this September,” said LEDinside analyst Allen Yu. “Japan again saw a more significant decline. Meanwhile, prices were generally stable in China, Germany, South Korea and Taiwan.”
Prices of LED packages in China remained stable this September. On the whole, demand in the market has become weaker, and LED chip suppliers have taken on additional capacity. However, chip and package suppliers’ inventories were relatively low during the first half of 2017.
While the slowing of demand have led to a build-up of inventories, package prices have not been significantly affected. If the demand still cannot keep pace with the supply increases of chips and packages in the fourth quarter, then chip and package suppliers in China will lower their prices to control their inventory levels.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Mobile DRAM Prices to Go Up by 10~15% in 4Q17, Says TrendForce
- 2Taiwan’s CPT Successful Lights QLED Display Technology
- 3NAND Flash Market to Regain Balance in 2018 with Annual Bit Supply Growing by 42.9%, TrendForce Says
- 4E-Paper Turns to Public Displays, Fashion, and Architecture Applications
- 5TrendForce Finds x86 Processors Continues to Corner Server Market This Year