While major OEMs such as Apple and Samsung prepare to release their new notebook computers, tablets, and TVs that are fully equipped with Mini LED backlights this year...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Owing to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, global smartphone production reached a mere 1.25 billion units in 2020...
According to LEDinside analyst Terri Wang, prices of mid-power 3030 LED package products continued to drop in April due to increasing demand and fierce competition among vendors. The average price in April was 3% lower than March. Mainstream manufacturers have launched new products to explore the market, for example, Lumileds launched LUXEON 3030 2D with a square Light Emitting Surface (LES) optimizing the luminous flux and reliability, thus is more suitable for downlights, high-bay lights and outdoor lighting applications.
LED manufacturers constantly improve product performance not only in lighting market, but also in the automotive OE market. As LED penetrates the market and the concept of smart car goes popular, many LED packaging companies such as OSRAM, Lumileds, Nichia, Lextar, LITE-ON, etc. have introduced LED packaging products for headlights that are compatible with ADB system. With a sensing system, the vehicle can detect other cars and obstacles, and control the LEDs to form multiple shadow areas to prevent glare.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1u-blox Announces First Timing Solutions Based on L1 and L5 GNSS Signals
- 2Wiwynn Boosts Two-phase Immersion Cooling Development by Investing in LiquidStack
- 3Intel Steps up Hiring in Taiwan to Secure Semiconductor Chips supply Chain for PC Partners
- 4Avalue Brings AIoT to Taipei City with Innodisk Partnership
- 5AUO Partners with ADLINK to Introduce All-in-One Medical Panel Computers to NTU Hospital