DRAMeXchange , a division of TrendForce , holds that next-generation memories and current solutions have their respective pros and cons...
According to investigations by global market research institute, TrendForce, despite the sudden orders in the first quarter...
According to LEDinside analyst Terri Wang, prices of mid-power 3030 LED package products continued to drop in April due to increasing demand and fierce competition among vendors. The average price in April was 3% lower than March. Mainstream manufacturers have launched new products to explore the market, for example, Lumileds launched LUXEON 3030 2D with a square Light Emitting Surface (LES) optimizing the luminous flux and reliability, thus is more suitable for downlights, high-bay lights and outdoor lighting applications.
LED manufacturers constantly improve product performance not only in lighting market, but also in the automotive OE market. As LED penetrates the market and the concept of smart car goes popular, many LED packaging companies such as OSRAM, Lumileds, Nichia, Lextar, LITE-ON, etc. have introduced LED packaging products for headlights that are compatible with ADB system. With a sensing system, the vehicle can detect other cars and obstacles, and control the LEDs to form multiple shadow areas to prevent glare.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Andes Launches First DSP Instruction Set for RISC-V Multi-Core Processors to Challenge the HPC Marke
- 2AAEON Announces Cloud Ready Solutions Powered by Microsoft Azure
- 3Promoting AI – Microsoft and Kaohsiung City Government Host iMTduo
- 4NTU College of Medicine Shares Viewpoint Regarding IBM Watson Bottleneck
- 5AUO Showcases Mini LED Backlit LCDs across Diverse Verticals at SID 2019