DRAMeXchange, a division of TrendForce, reports that smartphone brands had then spent three months adjusting their inven...
According to the report of DRAMeXchange, a division of TrendForce, the Enterprise SSD market has been expanding in recent years driven by the development of data center...
According to LEDinside analyst Terri Wang, prices of mid-power 3030 LED package products continued to drop in April due to increasing demand and fierce competition among vendors. The average price in April was 3% lower than March. Mainstream manufacturers have launched new products to explore the market, for example, Lumileds launched LUXEON 3030 2D with a square Light Emitting Surface (LES) optimizing the luminous flux and reliability, thus is more suitable for downlights, high-bay lights and outdoor lighting applications.
LED manufacturers constantly improve product performance not only in lighting market, but also in the automotive OE market. As LED penetrates the market and the concept of smart car goes popular, many LED packaging companies such as OSRAM, Lumileds, Nichia, Lextar, LITE-ON, etc. have introduced LED packaging products for headlights that are compatible with ADB system. With a sensing system, the vehicle can detect other cars and obstacles, and control the LEDs to form multiple shadow areas to prevent glare.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1The Average Contract Prices of Enterprise SSD May Fall by 10% in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2LG Display Retains Its Lead in the Large Displays Shipments in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 3TrendForce: Three Major Server DRAM Suppliers Score 10.3% Revenue Growth in 1Q18
- 4Adoption of Under-display Fingerprint Sensor for Smartphones to Top 100M Units by 2019
- 5Inspur Will Climb to Third Place in Global Server Shipment Ranking for 1H18, Says TrendForce