According to WitsView, a division of TrendForce, its latest survey showed that TV panel prices generally have been lower than the cash costs...
According to WitsView, a division of TrendForce, its latest survey pointed out that TV panel prices had significantly dropped for 4 consecutive months since May...
LEDinside Analyst Terri Wang explains that due to the continual stagnation of economy worldwide in January, suppliers continue to clear their inventories, with LED lighting packages generally seeing falls to various extents. Among these products, 2835-LED products have dropped relatively harder in prices ( up to 7~9%), with mainstream vendors lowering prices without exception.
Furthermore, high 1-3W power ceramic -substrate products and 7070-LED products have also experienced a rather significant decrease in prices. Upon entering the February Lunar New Year holidays , traditionally a low season in sales, many companies have halted production temporarily, stabilizing most LED lighting package prices.
As for automotive LED packages, 4-chip and 5-chip LEDs still remain mainstream in headlight applications. The automotive LED market has entered into a valley period at the end of 2018, which persisted into January and February this year. All mainline automotive LED manufacturers' revenues were negatively affected, with product prices lowered slightly by about 1-2%.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Acer Notebook Designs, Including New ConceptD Creator Models, Win 2019 Good Design Awards
- 2MOST Taiwan Tech Arena Leads 12 Medical Startups for the MedTech Conference 2019
- 3Taiwan’s Communications Industry Output Value Increases 1.1% to NT$3.6 Trillion in 2019
- 4FarEasTone to Launch Taiwan’s First 5G IoT Open Trial Field
- 5Andes Technology, Tiempo Secure Announce Strategic Partnership to Enhance RISC-V Platform Security