According to the latest analysis from the WitsView research division of TrendForce, as electronic device manufacturers s...
The newest analysis from TrendForce shows that several U.S.-based IC design companies experienced continually expanding losses in 3Q19 revenue because of the ongoing China-U...
LEDinside Analyst Terri Wang explains that due to the continual stagnation of economy worldwide in January, suppliers continue to clear their inventories, with LED lighting packages generally seeing falls to various extents. Among these products, 2835-LED products have dropped relatively harder in prices ( up to 7~9%), with mainstream vendors lowering prices without exception.
Furthermore, high 1-3W power ceramic -substrate products and 7070-LED products have also experienced a rather significant decrease in prices. Upon entering the February Lunar New Year holidays , traditionally a low season in sales, many companies have halted production temporarily, stabilizing most LED lighting package prices.
As for automotive LED packages, 4-chip and 5-chip LEDs still remain mainstream in headlight applications. The automotive LED market has entered into a valley period at the end of 2018, which persisted into January and February this year. All mainline automotive LED manufacturers' revenues were negatively affected, with product prices lowered slightly by about 1-2%.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1MediaTek Reveals More Details About Dimensity 1000 5G SoC
- 2Automated Test Systems from Kistler Generated Huge Interest at Blechexpo 2019
- 33Q19 NAND Flash Revenue Grows 10% amidst Resurging Pre-Peak Season Demand for Shipment
- 4Global OSAT Market Shows Signs of Recovery in 2H19, But Yearly Revenue to Decline Slightly
- 5Exploring the Humor Styles of Taiwanese From Neurocognitive to Socio-cultural Perspectives