Demand for notebook computers (NBs) across the globe experienced an explosive growth in 2Q20 due to increased WFH and di...
According to the revenue ranking of top ten IC design companies for 2Q20 compiled by TrendForce, Broadcom was able to ca...
LEDinside Analyst Terri Wang explains that due to the continual stagnation of economy worldwide in January, suppliers continue to clear their inventories, with LED lighting packages generally seeing falls to various extents. Among these products, 2835-LED products have dropped relatively harder in prices ( up to 7~9%), with mainstream vendors lowering prices without exception.
Furthermore, high 1-3W power ceramic -substrate products and 7070-LED products have also experienced a rather significant decrease in prices. Upon entering the February Lunar New Year holidays , traditionally a low season in sales, many companies have halted production temporarily, stabilizing most LED lighting package prices.
As for automotive LED packages, 4-chip and 5-chip LEDs still remain mainstream in headlight applications. The automotive LED market has entered into a valley period at the end of 2018, which persisted into January and February this year. All mainline automotive LED manufacturers' revenues were negatively affected, with product prices lowered slightly by about 1-2%.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1EVs Pushing Battery Prices Down and ESS to Next Phase of Energy Transition, reveals GlobalData
- 2Consumer Electronics Market to Surpass USD 1,500 Billion by 2026, Says Global Market Insigh
- 3Phison Launches World’s Highest Capacity QLC Customizable Enterprise SSD in a 2.5” Form Factor
- 4Bureau Veritas Supports Moxa to Obtain the First IEC 62443-4-1 Certificate
- 5Covestro Invited to Taiwan Sustainable Supply Chain Forum: Building Circular Ecosystems