Broadcom Limited announced the world’s first mass-market, dual frequency GNSS receiver device, the BCM47755, designed ...
Broadcom launched Max WiFi, the family of connectivity solutions using the next Wi-Fi standard, 802.11ax. The Max WiFi chips enable up to four times faster download speeds...
The StrataXGS Tomahawk II offers increased bandwidth capacity, scalability, and cost efficiency for mega data centers and high performance computing (HPC) environments. Manufactured in 16nm, Tomahawk II integrates 256 serdes running at over 25 Gbps, with large on-chip forwarding tables and packet buffer memory.
With next generation BroadView instrumentation and control capabilities, Tomahawk II provides enhanced traffic load balancing, network visibility and control of traffic provisioning.
Tomahawk II’s proven architecture and comprehensive feature-set will enable partners to develop and deploy solutions more quickly, accelerating the transition to high density 100GE interconnect.
• 6.4 Tbps Multilayer L2/L3/MPLS Ethernet switching
• Support for 64 ports 100GE, or 128 ports 40GE/50GE
• 256 x 25Gbps SERDES
• Low Latency StrataXGS Pipeline Architecture
• FleXGS flow processing with flexible match/action capabilities
• Dynamic Flow Distribution for large scale Layer3/ECMP networks
• Increased On-Chip Forwarding Databases
• Higher Capacity Embedded Packet Buffer Memory
• Enhanced BroadView network telemetry features
• Comprehensive overlay and tunneling support including VXLAN, NVGRE, MPLS, SPB
• Advanced OpenFlow support using Broadcom OF-DPA