TYAN, a server platform design manufacturer and a MiTAC Computing Technology Corporation subsidiary, is showcasing its n...
TAIPEI, Taiwan –TYAN, an server platform design manufacturer and a subsidiary of MiTAC Computing Technology Corporation...
“Small and medium-size businesses need to maintain their competitiveness by deploying a powerful server platform for performance, enhanced memory capabilities, and hardware-enhanced security,” said Danny Hsu, Vice President of MiTAC Computing Technology Corporation's TYAN Business Unit. “TYAN’s Intel Xeon E-2100 processor-based platforms are optimized for cloud computing, storage and embedded environment applications. By utilizing Intel’s features of performance improvement, expanded I/O and enhanced Intel Software Guard Extensions (Intel SGX), TYAN enables our customers to enjoy superior performance in file sharing, storage and virtualization.”
The new Intel Xeon E-2100 processor increases reliability, security, performance, and affordability for entry servers, with up to 6 cores and 12 threads and up to 4.7 GHz Intel Turbo Boost Technology frequency combined with up to 64GB DDR4 ECC 2666 MHz memory support to deliver rapid workload loading and processing.
“Having a high-performance server helps small businesses maximize employee productivity and better respond to changing business needs,” said Jennifer Huffstetler, Vice President and General Manager of Intel’s Data Center Product Marketing Group. “TYAN’s entry servers based on the new Intel Xeon E processor offer innovative form factors and designs for the diverse requirements of these customers.”
TYAN’s new Intel Xeon E-2100 processor-based server boards include the Tempest CX S5550 with support for up to 4x GbE LOM in a Micro-ATX form factor and the Tempest CX S5552 with support up to 4x GbE LOM and optional SAS 12G controller in an ATX form factor are designed for entry server/ storage applications.
Furthermore, the extended Tempest EX S5550-EX and Tempest EX S5552-EX models provide 7-year longevity supply and wide-range operating temperature (0° C ~ 55° C) support for embedded applications. The Tempest EX S5555-HE with display port, DVI-D, and 7.1 channel high definition audio in a Micro-ATX form factor is ideal for embedded workstation applications.
TYAN’s Thunder CX GT24E-B5556 is a 1U single-socket Intel Xeon E-2100 processor-based edge cloud server. With support for up to 4 DDR4 DIMM slots, 3 PCIe slots, and dual 10GBase-T Ethernet ports, the platform is optimized for cost-effective cloud gaming applications.
- 1Tiny MEMS Pressure Sensor from STMicroelectronics Enhances Measurement Accuracy
- 2HOLTEK New HT32F0006 Arm Cortex-M0+ Core 32-bit Voice/Music Synthesis Dedicated MCU
- 3Smallest Data Converters Deliver High Integration and Performance
- 4HOLTEK New BA45F5542/BA45F5542-2 Smoke Detector MCU with Power Line Transceiver
- 5STMicroelectronics Adds 6-Axis Inertial Module to Ultra-Low-Power MEMS Sensors
- 6HOLTEK New BH67F2132 1.1V R to F MCU
- 7Portwell Releases an Ultra Compact Embedded System Powered by Intel Atom N Series
- 8Toshiba Announces 16TB MG08 Series Hard Disk Drives
- 9ASIX Single Chip USB KVM Switch Solutions
- 10Toshiba Memory Unveils 1TB Single Package PCIe Gen3 x4L SSDs with 96-Layer 3D Flash Memory