TYAN is showcasing its new 2nd gen Intel Xeon Scalable processor-based platforms that are optimized for predictive analytics, machine learning, and HPC applications at ISC 2019...
TAIPEI, Taiwan –TYAN will be exhibiting a full line of HPC, storage and cloud computing server platforms that are optimized for HPC...
TYAN’s first-wave offerings include a 2U single-socket Transport SX TS65-B8036 server and the single-socket Tomcat SX S8036 server motherboard. Powered by AMD EPYC™ 7002 Series Processors, both platforms boost performance for the modern datacenter by leveraging PCIe® 4.0 and increased memory speed. The TS65-S8036 supports 16 DDR4-3200 DIMM slots, 12 front-access hot-swap 3.5” and 2 rear-access hot-swap 2.5” drives. The 12 front bays are pre-configured to support up to 4 NVMe U.2 drives. The S8036 motherboard offers expansion and storage advantages with 2 NVMe M.2 ports, and up to 12 PCIe 4.0 NVMe and 20 SATA ports in an EATX form factor.
“Featuring high memory bandwidth and high-bandwidth I/O, TYAN’s 2nd Gen AMD EPYC Processor based-platforms are designed to address the most demanding workloads of our datacenter customers”, said Danny Hsu, Vice President of MiTAC Computing Technology Corporation's TYAN Business Unit. “Combining all the advantages of AMD EPYC processors allows customers to transform their infrastructure with the right resources to drive performance and reduce bottlenecks.”
“We’re excited and thankful to have our partners supporting the launch of AMD EPYC 7002 Series Processors,” said Scott Aylor, corporate vice president and general manager, Datacenter Solutions Group, AMD. “Their EPYC based solutions are poised to deliver a new standard for modern datacenter customers. With twice the cores, breakthrough performance and embedded security features, all delivered by a leadership architecture, customers can transform their datacenter operations at the pace of their business.”
In addition, TYAN offers drop-in support for AMD EPYC 7002 Series processors on existing platforms through BIOS updates. Customers can enjoy all-new “Zen 2” CPU architecture with up to 64 cores from their current AMD EPYC™ processor-based platforms.
- 1STM32Trust Ecosystem Consolidates Cyber-Protection Resources for IoT Designers
- 2Rugged Display Technologies Enhance Reliability
- 3HOLTEK New BC45F7930/7940 Sub-1GHz Low-IF OOK RF Receiver 12V High Current MCU
- 4u-blox Enable AddMobile’s Connected Construction Site
- 5New congatec SMARC Module with NXP i.MX 8M Mini Processor
- 6Renesas RX72M Industrial Network Solution with Major Sample Communication Protocols
- 7New Discovery Kits and Firmware from STMicroelectronics Kickstart STM32G4
- 8HOLTEK New BC3602 Sub-1GHz FSK/GFSK Low Current RF Transceiver IC
- 9congatec Launches 100 Watt Ecosystem for Embedded Edge and Micro Servers