TYAN announced support for high frequency AMD EPYC 7F32, AMD EPYC 7F52 and AMD EPYC 7F72 processor-based server motherboards and server systems to the market...
TAIPEI, Taiwan -TYAN today announced support for new Intel Xeon E-2200 processor-based server motherboards and systems to the market...
TYAN’s first-wave offerings include a 2U single-socket Transport SX TS65-B8036 server and the single-socket Tomcat SX S8036 server motherboard. Powered by AMD EPYC™ 7002 Series Processors, both platforms boost performance for the modern datacenter by leveraging PCIe® 4.0 and increased memory speed. The TS65-S8036 supports 16 DDR4-3200 DIMM slots, 12 front-access hot-swap 3.5” and 2 rear-access hot-swap 2.5” drives. The 12 front bays are pre-configured to support up to 4 NVMe U.2 drives. The S8036 motherboard offers expansion and storage advantages with 2 NVMe M.2 ports, and up to 12 PCIe 4.0 NVMe and 20 SATA ports in an EATX form factor.
“Featuring high memory bandwidth and high-bandwidth I/O, TYAN’s 2nd Gen AMD EPYC Processor based-platforms are designed to address the most demanding workloads of our datacenter customers”, said Danny Hsu, Vice President of MiTAC Computing Technology Corporation's TYAN Business Unit. “Combining all the advantages of AMD EPYC processors allows customers to transform their infrastructure with the right resources to drive performance and reduce bottlenecks.”
“We’re excited and thankful to have our partners supporting the launch of AMD EPYC 7002 Series Processors,” said Scott Aylor, corporate vice president and general manager, Datacenter Solutions Group, AMD. “Their EPYC based solutions are poised to deliver a new standard for modern datacenter customers. With twice the cores, breakthrough performance and embedded security features, all delivered by a leadership architecture, customers can transform their datacenter operations at the pace of their business.”
In addition, TYAN offers drop-in support for AMD EPYC 7002 Series processors on existing platforms through BIOS updates. Customers can enjoy all-new “Zen 2” CPU architecture with up to 64 cores from their current AMD EPYC™ processor-based platforms.
- 1Renesas Introduces DDR5 Data Buffer for High-Performance Server and Cloud Service Applications
- 2Toshiba Launches Photorelays in New Package for High-density Mounting
- 3HOLTEK New HT66F4560 MCU with 4-level Adjustable Bandwidth OPA
- 4COM Express Module Supports PCIe Gen4 and AI Optimization
- 5Toshiba Launches Ultra-Low Current Consumption CMOS Operational Amplifier
- 6BOXER-8222AI: The Power of AI at the Edge
- 7STMicroelectronics Accelerates Space Applications with 150MHz+ High-Speed Rad-Hard Logic
- 8STMicroelectronics Reveals Fast-Starting Intelligent Power Switches for Demanding Safety Application
- 9BOXER-6842: Powering the Next Generation of Edge AI