TYAN announced support for high frequency AMD EPYC 7F32, AMD EPYC 7F52 and AMD EPYC 7F72 processor-based server motherboards and server systems to the market...
TAIPEI, Taiwan -TYAN today announced support for new Intel Xeon E-2200 processor-based server motherboards and systems to the market...
TYAN’s first-wave offerings include a 2U single-socket Transport SX TS65-B8036 server and the single-socket Tomcat SX S8036 server motherboard. Powered by AMD EPYC™ 7002 Series Processors, both platforms boost performance for the modern datacenter by leveraging PCIe® 4.0 and increased memory speed. The TS65-S8036 supports 16 DDR4-3200 DIMM slots, 12 front-access hot-swap 3.5” and 2 rear-access hot-swap 2.5” drives. The 12 front bays are pre-configured to support up to 4 NVMe U.2 drives. The S8036 motherboard offers expansion and storage advantages with 2 NVMe M.2 ports, and up to 12 PCIe 4.0 NVMe and 20 SATA ports in an EATX form factor.
“Featuring high memory bandwidth and high-bandwidth I/O, TYAN’s 2nd Gen AMD EPYC Processor based-platforms are designed to address the most demanding workloads of our datacenter customers”, said Danny Hsu, Vice President of MiTAC Computing Technology Corporation's TYAN Business Unit. “Combining all the advantages of AMD EPYC processors allows customers to transform their infrastructure with the right resources to drive performance and reduce bottlenecks.”
“We’re excited and thankful to have our partners supporting the launch of AMD EPYC 7002 Series Processors,” said Scott Aylor, corporate vice president and general manager, Datacenter Solutions Group, AMD. “Their EPYC based solutions are poised to deliver a new standard for modern datacenter customers. With twice the cores, breakthrough performance and embedded security features, all delivered by a leadership architecture, customers can transform their datacenter operations at the pace of their business.”
In addition, TYAN offers drop-in support for AMD EPYC 7002 Series processors on existing platforms through BIOS updates. Customers can enjoy all-new “Zen 2” CPU architecture with up to 64 cores from their current AMD EPYC™ processor-based platforms.
- 1AAEON SD-WAN Solutions Powering Work-From-Home to Keep Business Running
- 2Renesas Extends Bluetooth 5.0 Connectivity to RA Family of 32-Bit MCUs with Arm Cortex-M Core
- 3VPC-3350AI: Faster Performance for AI at the Edge
- 4STM32Cube MCU Development Software from STMicroelectronics Now on GitHub
- 5AAEON BOXER-8120AI: AI Monitoring for Fever and PPE Compliance
- 6Toshiba Releases MOSFET Gate Driver Switch IPD for Automotive ECUs
- 7HOLTEK New BS83A04C Low Power Enhanced Touch MCU
- 8HOLTEK New Arm Cortex-M0+ based 32-bit Flash MCU Series HT32F52357/52367
- 9New Vishay Intertechnology Wireless Charging Coils Offer Direct Replacements for EOL Devices
- 10SkyTraq Launches Small Multi-Band RTK Receiver