Published: May 20,2014
Cree, Inc. introduces the industry’s highest power continuous wave (CW) GaN HEMT RF transistors packaged in a dual-flat no-leads (DFN) format. Aimed at the cost-sensitive sub-100W commercial radar and data link amplifier market segments...
Gemalto announces its Cinterion M2M technology is providing wireless cellular connectivity for the next-generation of pill dispensers. Developed by MedMinder and wirelessly enabled by Gemalto, the advanced mHealth device for convenient patient use tracks medication intake, sends medical alerts, orders refills and improves prescription compliance...
Texas Instruments (TI) introduced the automotive industry's first two-channel switching LED driver for front lights and the only linear LED driver with single short LED detection for rear lights. Unlike other LED drivers in the market...
Red Hat, Inc., the world’s leading provider of open source solutions, announced the general availability of OpenShift Enterprise 2.1, the next generation of its Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) offering. Enhancements in OpenShift Enterprise 2...
As today’s home electronics and appliances offer ever-lower standby power, new smart-meter chips from STMicroelectronics enable utility companies to improve billing by measuring accurately down to extremely low power levels...
BIOSTAR has released the A88MQ motherboard based on the new AMD FM2+ socket design that supports AMD Multi-Core (x4, x2) socket FM2+/FM2 processors AMD A-series/ E2-series processors all in a micro ATX form factor. Using the AMD A88X Chipset, the A88MQ, gives users the options for small build using the MicroATX form factor...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 271 272  274 275 276 277 278 279 280 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs