Published: Mar 10,2014
Efficient Battery Monitors with Industry-Leading Levels of Measurement Precision for Portable Electr
ON Semiconductor Corporation has introduced a new family of complementary metal-oxide semiconductor (CMOS) 'battery fuel gauge’ integrated circuits that provide accurate measurements of the remaining power level of one-cell lithium-ion (Li+) batteries commonly used in a wide range of portable electronics such as smartphones, tablets, and digital cameras...
STMicroelectronics unveil an easy-access development platform for its M24SR dynamic NFC tags that are now entering volume production in all memory densities and package options. Accelerating the design of IoT applications, ST’s M24SR Discovery Kit contains everything engineers need to start adding NFC connectivity to any kind of electrical device, from fitness watches and loudspeakers to washing machines and water meters...
Active-Semi International, Inc. announces today, the general availability of its Qi-certified WPC Wireless charger reference designs that provide customers with the lowest cost solution combined with highest efficiency, lowest standby power and lowest EMI (electromagnetic interference)...
Holtek is delighted to reveal the release of its new Flash MCU, the HT67F5640, whose special features include a 20-bit Delta-Sigma A/D and an LCD driver. The internal Delta-Sigma A/D converter has an effective number of bits (ENOB) of up to 18-bits...
Cree, Inc. introduces the new CPW5 Z-Rec high-power silicon-carbide (SiC) Schottky diodes, the industry’s first commercially available family of 50-amp SiC rectifiers. Designed to deliver the cost reduction, high efficiency...
Numerous LTE networks are operating worldwide, yet the demand for faster data transmission and larger bandwidths continues to grow. Enhancements to the standard such as LTE-Advanced, and new features such as voice telephony over LTE create a constant demand for new testing capabilities...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 291 292 293 294  296 297 298 299 300 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs