More ICs Solutions
TAIPEI, Taiwan－The TSIA survey showed that Q2 2014 Taiwan IC revenue as a whole (including design, manufacturing, packaging and testing) totaled NT$551.2 billion(US$18.5B),16.4% growth on-quarter, and up 14.8% on-year. In the individual areas,NT$145...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — As the demand of mobile devices keep rising high, the Ministry of Economic Affairs forcasted that from January to May the gross output of semiconductor is NT$603 billion dollars, increased 14.2 percent year on year...
- 150Msps, 16-Bit DAC Demonstration Board Has Mojo
- 2Samsung 960 PRO and 960 EVO, the V-NAND Based SSDs
- 364 Ports of 100GE with Tomahawk II 6.4Tbps Ethernet Switch from Broadcom
- 4High Image Quality, H.264 Full-HD Multi-Channel Codec
- 5Industry’s First High-Speed Multi-Channel PLC Input Isolators
- 6New RC-E Discrete IGBTs from Infineon Allow for Drop-in Replacement
- 7Isolated Gate Drivers Offer Ultimate Protection for Inverters and Motor Drives
- 8World's First Demodulator IC Compatible with Both ISDB-S3 and ITU-T J.183
- 9Most Efficient and Robust Current Sensing Optocoupler Solution
- 10Mesh Networking Module Simplifies Thread and ZigBee Connectivity