TAIPEI, Taiwan - Intel has outsourced the production of about 15-20% of its non-CPU chips, with most of the wafer starts for these products assigned to TSMC and UMC...
As expected, most IC suppliers experienced weaker demand and generally poor sales results in the first half of this year due to the Covid-19 pandemic and strained U...
Benefit from 20nm technology, Xilinx UltraScale devices enable next generation smarter systems with new high-performance architectural requirements for applications such as 400G OTN, packet processing and traffic management, 4X4 Mixed Mode LTE, WCDMA Radio, 4K2K and 8K displays, Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR), and high-performance computing applications for the data center.
"The delivery of UltraScale devices on TSMC's 20nm process technology marks a new juncture for the semiconductor industry," said TSMC vice president of R&D, Dr. Y.J. Mii.
"We are happy to see Xilinx continue to break new ground and deliver 20nm silicon to its customers."
Except 20-nanometer products, Xilinx also work with TSMC in 16nm process, is expected to be launched in 2014.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Apple Joins in imec's Program to Reduce Ecological Footprint of Semiconductor
- 2AUO Teams Up with ADLINK to Envision Visualization at the Edge
- 3congatec, SYSGO Join Forces to Meet Functional Safety and Security of Computer-on-Modules
- 4NaviBlind Leverages u-blox's GNSS to Empower the Blind and Visually Impaired
- 5Bird Debuts Smart Sidewalk Protection with u-blox