TAIPEI, Taiwan - The "2020 Taiwan Innotech Expo" focuses on securing Taiwan's position as a technology trading hub by strengthening international relations...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Under the leadership of Professor Jyh-Cheng Chen of National Chiao Tung University (NCTU), Prof. Chen’s team has released free5GC...
“Opportunities and challenges of technological change” and “changes in responses of bureaus to science and technology policies”where the two core topics of the conference. Furthermore, the conference also explored the following four issues: “means of making technological innovation drive economic growth," “how to respond to Industry 4.0,” “how to promote cooperation between the government and the private sector to expand research momentum,” as well as “the impact of impact of demographic changes on science and technology policy”
MOST Minister Liang-Gee Chen emphasized during his speech that the next four-year national science and technology development plan should be able to solve longer-term national development problems and, to that end, MOST will spend more time planning and preparing.
He also stated that Taiwan has leading technological performance, in spite of limited resources, and that industry resources must be guided in order to be invested in together. Expanding research and development momentum and talent will be important for technological research and development. Furthermore, industry will require talent for the Industry 4.0 industrial revolution, and these problems must be considered together.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Wistron to Sell Wistron InfoComm Manufacturing and Wistron Investmen to Luxshare Group
- 2Apple to Start Mass Producing Self-Designed Mac SoC, Projected to Cost under US$100, in 1H21
- 3Arrow, Panasonic Industry, and STMicroelectronics Join Forces to Deliver IoT Modules for Smart Appli
- 4Chip Manufacturing Equipment Spending to Hit Record High $70 Billion in 2021 After Strong 2020
- 5AUO and Samsung Jointly Enter the Premium Home Electronics Market with 8K Bezel-less TV Displays