HSINCHU, Taiwan - Macronix International today announced the unaudited consolidated net sales for May 2020 were NT$2.836 billion and a decrease of 17...
Is it time for Taiwan's memory industry to catch up with the United States and c South Korea? Perhaps not many people ha...
Accumulated consolidated net sales for January to October 2019 were NT$29.081 billion, a decrease of 8.7% compared to the same period of NT$31.866 billion in 2018.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1MicroSys Partners with AI Chipmaker Hailo to Launch High-Performance, Embedded AI Platform
- 2Samsung Introduces Industry's First Open-Source Software Solution for CXL Memory
- 3A New Memory Device that Can Store and Transmit Data Visually
- 4Phison Practicing ESG and Carbon Reduction by Purchasing Green Power
- 5DRAM Prices Projected to Enter Period of Downswing in 2022, Says TrendForce