Is it time for Taiwan's memory industry to catch up with the United States and c South Korea? Perhaps not many people ha...
HSINCHU, Taiwan - Macronix Internationa today announced the unaudited consolidated net sales for October 2019 were NT$3.666 billion, a decrease of 27...
Accumulated consolidated net sales for January to May 2020 were NT$15.679 billion, an increase of 44.7% compared to the same period of NT$10.838 billion in 2019.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1MicroSys Partners with AI Chipmaker Hailo to Launch High-Performance, Embedded AI Platform
- 2Samsung Introduces Industry's First Open-Source Software Solution for CXL Memory
- 3A New Memory Device that Can Store and Transmit Data Visually
- 4Phison Practicing ESG and Carbon Reduction by Purchasing Green Power
- 5DRAM Prices Projected to Enter Period of Downswing in 2022, Says TrendForce