TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer today announced SpatialLabs delivering stereoscopic 3D experiences in a new, intuitive way. Content literally floats in front of the screen...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - The Acer Group announced that it has joined the RE100 initiative and also shared a pledge to achieve 100% renewable energy use by the year 2035...
Business highlights in the first quarter include YoY revenue growth for:
• Gaming line by 87.6%
• Chromebooks by 141.1%
• Commercial notebooks by 87.6%
• Monitors by 41.8%
Acer’s five listed subsidiaries have all announced their first quarter revenues. Other new business engines established have flourished, including Highpoint Service Network Corp. that grew by 37.9% YoY.
In smart city solutions, Acer’s smart roadside parking solution is bearing fruit and has won the second phase of a tender in Tainan city in Taiwan; its smart water system has begun to roll out across the island; and AOPEN is providing an electric vehicle charging station solution in the US. And in smart medical AI, Acer Healthcare Inc. is progressing well.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Antenova Introduces Lutosa, High Performing Antenna for Small Devices on LTE and 5G Networks
- 2MIKROE’s Universal FUSION Development Board for All Microchip PIC MCU
- 3STMicroelectronics and Feig Collaborate on Contactless Product Personalization
- 4First Dual-output Automotive Dead Reckoning Module Qualified for Operation up to105 °C
- 5SGET Announces New Chairman and Sets Sail for a New Decade