TAIPEI, Taiwan - According to Taiwan’s Economic Daily News, following PlayNitride Inc. and Ritdisplay Corporation’s ...
As a leading Micro LED company, PlayNitride’s IPO gained a lot of anticipation from the market. The company is the first listed company in Taiwan’s Startup category of the stock market, and the first Micro LED firm entering the mass production stage.
In addition to being the first Micro LED manufacturer in the world that has both Epi, Chip, and mass transfer technologies of Micro LED. The most critical point is to overcome the technical bottleneck of massive transfer with its patented COC processes.
PlayNitride’s COC technology uses a 6-inch epitaxy (Epi) process, and RGB Epi achieves a high degree of uniformity, thereby reaching a high yield rate of 99.5%. In addition, PlayNitride has more than one mass transfer technology, including stamp, ink-jet, laser, monolithic, etc., based on customer product specifications and requirements.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1u-blox Launches world’s smallest GPS module
- 2ST collaborates with Microsoft to Streamline Development of Secure IoT
- 3IC Insights：Top 10 analog IC suppliers for 2021
- 4Imec Reveals Backside Power Delivery with Buried Power Rails for Back
- 5OnLogic Karbon 800 Rugged Computer Wins Vision Systems Design Innovators Award