Japan-based SoftBank, U.S.-based Sprint Corporation, Taiwan-based Far EasTone Telecommunications and U.S.-based TBCASoft...
Ericsson announced last week signing of a 5G Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Far EasTone, a leading telecom opera...
In recent years, FET focuses on its 5G private network business and has obtained about thirty customers and one hundred projects ongoing, in which smart transportation and smart medical care applications are the most. Beyond that, FET has involved the smart campus and smart curation business which has pushing its IT sales to grow 39% unexpectedly
Jing Qi, general manager of Far EasTone, said that in the past, Far EasTone used IT technologies combined with the big data, artificial intelligence, Internet of Things to assist Donghua University in building the foundation for digital transformation, and introduced the first campus AI emergency station in Taiwan. In the future, with sustainable development and innovative thinking, FET will integrate academic and industrial resources, and 5G smart technologies will to create a safer smart campus environment and develop digital teaching.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Siemens Energy and Tatung Cooperate on Wind Power Devices
- 2Allianz Trade Machinery and Equipment 2022 Sector Outlook
- 3NHRI and ASUS to Promote Taiwan’s AI Biomedical Incubator
- 4MIC:Taiwanese Manufacturing Industry`s Spending Will Concentrate More on Manufacturing Execution Sys
- 5CTSP Approves a New IC Packaging Factory Expansion of the SPI