Holtek announced its new digital servo MCUs, the HT45F4840 and HT45F4842. These devices are specifically designed for us...
Holtek announces the release of its new Bluetooth Beacon transmission body fat scale Flash MCUs, the BH66F71662 and BH66F71652...
With regards to MCU resources, the BH66F71252 device includes a Flash Program Memory capacity of 8K×16, a Data Memory capacity of 256×8, an EEPROM capacity of 32×8, an LED driver and various communication interfaces.
The device includes an integrated Bluetooth Beacon transmission circuit which can easily implement Bluetooth Beacon transmission functions thus simplifying product development and production. The internal 24-bit A/D Converter circuit together with the internal LDO can provide power to external sensors for weight measurement purposes.
As for packaging, the device is supplied in a 46-pin QFN package type. With its abundant system resources and comprehensive range of functions, the device can meet the needs of a wide range of diversified products.
- 1FWS-2275: Solution for Secure Industrial Networks
- 2HOLTEK New BH66F71662/52 Bluetooth Beacon Transmission Body Fat Scale MCUs
- 3STMicroelectronics Boosts Performance While Enhancing Ecosystem on STM32 MPU
- 4Renesas Electronics Unveils Industry’s Highest Performance Wideband mmWave Synthesizer
- 5Renesas Introduces RX23E-A MCU Starter Kit to Jumpstart Accurate Analog Evaluation
- 6BOXER-8110AI: Utilizing Service Robots to Prevent the Spread of Disease
- 7ST Reveals STM32CubeMonitor Runtime Variable Monitoring and Visualization Tool
- 8Avalue Introduces EMX-WHLGP Onboard Processor Thin MINI ITX Motherboard
- 9UP Board Deployed: Pandemic Prevention with Telepresence Robots
- 10STMicroelectronics Launches Smart Gateway Platform for Automotive Gateway and Domain Controller