Published: Jul 21,2014
Endomagnetics announced it has reached an agreement with Aurora BioScience as its exclusive distributor for Australia and New Zealand. This appointment significantly extends the availability of its SentiMag and Sienna+ tracer system...
The Asia Pacific PC Market Comes in Close to Expectations in Q2 IDC's preliminary results show that the Asia/Pacific (excluding Japan) PC market increased 2% from last quarter and declined 10% year-on-year in Q2 2014 to reach 24...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — Lighting is something that can't be missed in 21st century, no matter it's decorative lighting or performance lighting. OLED is a type of LED, which is more mild and covering more surface than LED. OLED Lighting Commercialization Alliance (OLCA) is formed today to pomote OLED, gethering members from upperstream, midstream, and downstream...
Improvements in production yields of AMOLED mobile phone panels are closing the manufacturing cost gap between AMOLED and TFT LCD smartphone displays. According to the NPD DisplaySearch, manufacturing costs for AMOLED panels are currently 10-20% higher than for TFT LCD displays; however...
Taipei, Taiwan– Lantiq today announced that it is participating in a multi-year project aimed at developing new FTTdp (Fiber to the Distribution Point) network technology to support data rates up to 2 Gbit/sec, an increase of 10X compared to today’s FTTdp installations...
A Chinese proverb says: “There are no permanent enemies in business ”, it perfect apply to Apple and IBM, they decided to start cooperation in the development of APP. But Professor Mark Skilton said it will be in the marriage of two masters...
- 1Wistron to Sell Wistron InfoComm Manufacturing and Wistron Investmen to Luxshare Group
- 2Arrow, Panasonic Industry, and STMicroelectronics Join Forces to Deliver IoT Modules for Smart Appli
- 3AUO and Samsung Jointly Enter the Premium Home Electronics Market with 8K Bezel-less TV Displays
- 4Chip Manufacturing Equipment Spending to Hit Record High $70 Billion in 2021 After Strong 2020
- 5Analog’s $20bn Maxim Deal Another Example of Semiconductor Sector Shakeout, says GlobalData
- 6China Steps up Pace of Mini/Micro LED Commercialization, Total Project Investment Reaches ¥39.1B
- 7Delta Launches New Digital Exhibition of Energy-Efficient Solutions
- 8CyberLink, Municipal Parking Services to Bring FaceMe Facial Recognition to Sentry Health Kiosks
- 9M31 Completes the Comprehensive Physical IP Platform on TSMC 22nm Process
- 10Toyoda Gosei to Partner With Ossia Inc., a Wireless Power Supplier