Published: Jul 14,2014
TAIPEI, Taiwan－According to recent data from NPD Group, Acer Chromebooks led the way in the US consumer market in Q1 2014 with 46.7% market share. Acer launched its first Chromebook in 2011, the Acer AC700, and was one of the first companies to offer such devices...
Hon Hai on Thursday announced a total combined sales of 3.16.993 billion dollars for the month of June, which at a monthly increase of 18.3% was higher than predicted. Analysts have pointed out that Hon Hai’s big increase in sales for the month of June reflects that the Apple is already preparing to ship out iPhone 6 orders...
Swansea, South Wales－ Haydale, the company focused on enabling technology for the commercialisation of graphene, announced that it has signed a research and collaboration agreement with the Welsh Centre for Printing and Coating (WCPC), one of research and development centres for printing and coating processes, based at Swansea University...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — 3D Printer is a new product and new topic in the market, but it doesn't mean it will make a good business at all. Kinpo Electronics once annouced that they are confident to ship out 100 thousand units of 3D Printer, source said that it now downgraded to 20 thousand to 30 thousand in this year...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — PHISON Electronics rolled out new product eMMC TLC (Triple Level Cell) control chipset, and received 1 million units orders in July. Pan Jian-cheng, Chairperson at PHISON, said that the supply of NAND Flash remained tight in Q3, waiting iPhone 6, Chinese phone brands, and NB firms to release new products, the demand will be higher and higher...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — Worldwide semiconductor revenue is on pace to reach $336 billion in 2014, a 6.7% increase from 2013, and up from the previous quarter's forecast of 5.4 % growth, according to Gartner, Inc. Sequential growth in the second quarter of 2014 is outpacing expectations, as can be seen in many companies including foundry leader TSMC, which is expecting second-quarter sequential growth of over 20%...
- 1Wistron to Sell Wistron InfoComm Manufacturing and Wistron Investmen to Luxshare Group
- 2Apple to Start Mass Producing Self-Designed Mac SoC, Projected to Cost under US$100, in 1H21
- 3Arrow, Panasonic Industry, and STMicroelectronics Join Forces to Deliver IoT Modules for Smart Appli
- 4Chip Manufacturing Equipment Spending to Hit Record High $70 Billion in 2021 After Strong 2020
- 5AUO and Samsung Jointly Enter the Premium Home Electronics Market with 8K Bezel-less TV Displays
- 6Analog’s $20bn Maxim Deal Another Example of Semiconductor Sector Shakeout, says GlobalData
- 7China Steps up Pace of Mini/Micro LED Commercialization, Total Project Investment Reaches ¥39.1B
- 8CyberLink, Municipal Parking Services to Bring FaceMe Facial Recognition to Sentry Health Kiosks
- 9Delta Launches New Digital Exhibition of Energy-Efficient Solutions
- 10Acer Reports Revenues for June at NT$25.67B, Q2 at NT$65.60Ｂ: Highest Over 10 Quarters