Published: Nov 27,2013
(Taipei, Taiwan) Stan Shih, new Chairman of Acer, stated on Tuesday that, Acer’s new business model will be modified clearly in the next two months and will be responsible for their shareholders without bowing out of stock market like DELL...
(Santa Clara, California) Touch-panel notebook PC shipments will reach 19.8 million units, or 11 percent penetration, in 2013. By 2017, touch-panel penetration is expected to reach nearly 40 percent (64.2 million units) according to the new NPD DisplaySearch Quarterly Mobile PC Shipment and Forecast Report During the first half of 2013 (1H’13), global shipments of notebook PCs with touch screens reached 6...
Ming-Kai Tsai, President of MediaTek, said on Monday that Taiwan has international competitive advantage in the field of brand, semi-conductor technology and market scale and mainland china does as well. Thus, the two sides can cooperate to develop new-styled CPU...
(Taipei, Taiwan) The most important exhibition of Taiwan's IT industry of the year - IT Month , is upcoming at 11/30-12/8 at World Trade Center in Taiwan, and there are 350 exhibitors and 1,765 booths join the show this year. The famous Korean electronics company LG will exhibit their curved OLED TV first time and first sale in Taiwan...
According to DRAMeXchange,eMMC 4.5 has replaced eMMC 4.41 on a massive scale since 2H13, becoming the main storage format used in smartphones and tablet PCs. Judging from the product strategies employed by eMMC vendors and AP chip manufacturers, it is predicted that eMMC 5...
Kuo Tai-ming, Foxconn's chairman and founder, declared in Washington that it will invest US$40 million in Pennsylvania in two years, in the field of innovation, automation and factory building; Moreover, they will sign LOI with State government for two proposed investment projects to announce the Foxconn’s action of developing high-end manufacturing in USA...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 761 762 763 764 765  767 768 769 770 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1Gartner: Global Smartphone Sales Continued to Decline in Second Quarter of 2019
- 2E Ink Teams Up with AU to Develop E-Paper OTFT Backplane
- 3Annual Decline for Feed-in Tariff Should be Set at 4% in Order to Meet 2025 PV Installation Goals
- 4Lextar to Releases New Mini LED Product Series at Touch Taiwan 2019
- 55.8 Billion Enterprise and Automotive IoT Endpoints Will Be in Use in 2020
- 6Gartner: 5G Network Infrastructure Revenue to Reach $4.2 Billion in 2020
- 7Eye Controller and Computer Brain Interface Assist Freezing Patients in Escaping Loneliness
- 8The Secret of Germ in Gut-Heart Axis
- 9TWCC Assists in Training AI Identification Made Entirely from Microslide Images
- 10TrendForce Estimates a 13% QoQ Growth in Global Foundry Revenue for 3Q19