Published: Mar 04,2014
AIPEI, Taiwan — Teledyne DALSA’s Semiconductor Foundry, a division of Teledyne Technologies, announced the availability of its DH0485AQ Electrostatic Actuator High Voltage IC. Using proprietary CMOS/DMOS technology, the DH0485AQ’s high accuracy, small footprint and low power is designed for portable systems containing MEMS Micro-Mirrors with up to 4 electrodes...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — Huawei last month unveiled HUAWEI Ascend G6 4G at GSMA Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2014. Huawei’s new 4G LTE-enabled smartphone brings ease of use back to smartphone ownership and opens up a world of fun and colorful new ways to stay connected without boundaries...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — Lately the Embedded World, Kontron presented two new COM Express compact Computer-on-Module families with Intel Atom E3800 series processors and Intel Celeron N2900 / J1900 series processors. The new modules extend the existing Intel SoC-based COM Express portfolio to embrace especially powerful compact variants with full type 6 I/O support including PCI Express, LAN, USB and Digital Display interfaces...
TAIPEI , Taiwan - Taiwan's Ministry of Science and Technology(MOST) found today, as the competent authorities of Taiwan's overall science and technology policy and implementation, the first minister of MOST is the former NSC chairman Zhang Shanzheng, he said MOST will strengthen industry-university cooperation, encourage academic innovative and deliver to industry...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — element14 in conjunction with RIoTboard.org today announced the launch of the official community website for the RIoTboard. The RIoTboard is an open source development platform based on Freescale Semiconductor’s i...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — VIVOTEK is pleased to announce the launch of four new network camera models, including two professional outdoor domes, FD8355EHV and FD8365EHV, and two professional outdoor bullets, IP8355EH and IP8365EH, which are all designed with state-of-the-art WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) technology...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous]  792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1Under COVID-19 Pandemic’s Influence, February LCD TV Panel Shipment Declined by 10.2%
- 2TSMC and NCTU Work on Wafer-scale One-atom-thick Insulating Layer Technology
- 3MediaTek and Samsung Introduce World’s First Wi-Fi 6 8K TV
- 4Traditional PC Market in the Asia/Pacific Region Grew by 3.8% in 2019
- 5Visualization of Drosophila’s Mind: Taiwan Develops Novel Optical Microscopies
- 6Globalization Strategy, Edge Computing, and WISE-PaaS Leads Advantech's Long-Term Growth
- 7eMemory Launches Reprogrammable NVM Solution on TSMC Platform
- 8Rafael Microelectronics Launches Advanced RT18X Series for AOC Market
- 9NEC and Sharp Announce Joint Venture to Combine Display Solution Businesses
- 10COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2020 Rescheduled for September 28-30, 2020 Amid COVID-19 Concerns