Published: Jan 23,2014
TAIPEI, TAIWAN — What are the chances and challenges over 4G/LTE or even 5G generation? ITRI held 2014 Mobile Communications Taipei Summit, and 3rd Generration Partnership Project (3GPP) firstly come to Taiwan discussing IC designation, facility integration, and business service with Chunhua Telecom, MediaTek, and Arcadyan Tech...
TAIPEI, TAIWAN — The Taiwan-based ODM Inventec Co. held a year-end party on Tuesday and the company chairman Richard Lee said that there are 5 goals to reach in 2014, the most important of which are CSSR that referring to cloud computing, solar energy business, and social responsibility...
TAIPEI, TAIWAN — Taiwan has again proven its scientific status in the world by publishing an essey that featured lastest research in Nanowires on Science magzine. Zhou Yi-jia, an assistant professor of the National Chiao Tung University (NCTU) in collaboration with IBM T...
TAIPEI, TAIWAN — Inventec Corp., Chunghwa Telecom (CHT), and Institute for Information Industry (III) collaborated to build “Taiwan cloud computing internet data center (IDC) total solution” that provided infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), and software as a service (SaaS) offering local IDC total solution to the world...
Behind the Scene: Morris Chang Compelets the Three-man Game TAIPEI, TAIWAN — Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC) held 2013 fourth quarter earnings conference on Thursday, and this is also the first time that the chariman Morris Chang presented along with two newly appointed president and co-CEO Andy Liu and C...
TAIPEI, TAIWAN — Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC), the world's leading integrated circuit (IC) chip supplier held fourth quarter of 2013 earnings conference on Thursday, which also fought back Intel in terms of the way that Intel described TSMC's 16nm FinFET...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous]  802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1Under COVID-19 Pandemic’s Influence, February LCD TV Panel Shipment Declined by 10.2%
- 2TSMC and NCTU Work on Wafer-scale One-atom-thick Insulating Layer Technology
- 3Traditional PC Market in the Asia/Pacific Region Grew by 3.8% in 2019
- 4Visualization of Drosophila’s Mind: Taiwan Develops Novel Optical Microscopies
- 5Globalization Strategy, Edge Computing, and WISE-PaaS Leads Advantech's Long-Term Growth
- 6eMemory Launches Reprogrammable NVM Solution on TSMC Platform
- 7Rafael Microelectronics Launches Advanced RT18X Series for AOC Market
- 8NEC and Sharp Announce Joint Venture to Combine Display Solution Businesses
- 9COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2020 Rescheduled for September 28-30, 2020 Amid COVID-19 Concerns
- 10Infineon and pmd Collaborate With Qualcomm to Enable High-Quality 3D Authentication Solution