Published: Dec 27,2013
[Taipei , Taiwan ] Taiwan research institute pointed out ,Taiwan panel manufacturers AUO and Innolux may slightly lower capacity utilization of 2% to 3% in the first quarter of next year, to cope with the decline in demand for the off-season , but the overall utilization rate will remain over 80%, in order to maintain shipments and profit...
【Taipei, Taiwan】Two of the high-end phones will come together in the first quarter of 2014, according to the supply chain. It is said that the flagship GALAXY S5 of Samsung will be unveiled in the Mobile World Congress (MWC) on February 25th, 2014, and the lineup will be covered either plastic, metal, or water-proof material...
MediaTek has officially unveiled its lastest Systom on Chip (SoC) set, dubbed MT6592, which is a true octa-core solution for the mobile platform this year, however, it still keeps muscling in tablet stage and the newest chipset, entitled with MT8392 is at the soonest going to launch in the first quarter of 2014...
According to Korean media reports , Samsung will start mass production of new 5.25” AMOLED panel soon , is expected to be used on the new model of phablet－Galaxy S 5, the resolution will up to 2K WQHD, 560ppi. Reported that Samsung is oreparing for mass production of the new 5...
Jason Chen, the new CEO of Acer, an former TSMC senior vice president of Worldwide Sales and Marketing, he is second CEO of Acer after Gianfranco Lanci, shoulder the heavy responsibility for fourth reconstruction of Acer . Jason Chen came from sales and marketing , has served Intel as vice president , director of global marketing and sales group , then he joined in TSMC as Marketing vice president...
Diversification to survive, Wistron Corp., the world's third-largest laptop contract maker, also an important Technology Service Provider (TSP), signed agreements Monday with National Central University (NCU) and the state-funded Institute for Information Industry (III) to build educational cloud services...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 801 802 803 804  806 807 808 809 810 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1Under COVID-19 Pandemic’s Influence, February LCD TV Panel Shipment Declined by 10.2%
- 2TSMC and NCTU Work on Wafer-scale One-atom-thick Insulating Layer Technology
- 3MediaTek and Samsung Introduce World’s First Wi-Fi 6 8K TV
- 4Traditional PC Market in the Asia/Pacific Region Grew by 3.8% in 2019
- 5Globalization Strategy, Edge Computing, and WISE-PaaS Leads Advantech's Long-Term Growth
- 6Visualization of Drosophila’s Mind: Taiwan Develops Novel Optical Microscopies
- 7eMemory Launches Reprogrammable NVM Solution on TSMC Platform
- 8Rafael Microelectronics Launches Advanced RT18X Series for AOC Market
- 9Infineon and pmd Collaborate With Qualcomm to Enable High-Quality 3D Authentication Solution
- 10NEC and Sharp Announce Joint Venture to Combine Display Solution Businesses