Published: Jan 14,2014
Hsinchiou, Taiwan－IC design company VIA announced that had cooperated with Mozilla to release two APC mini-PC with Firefox OS-installed. Mozilla expects that Firefox OS, an open source of internet technology to allow user constructing personal app, could be the 3rd solution following Android and Ios...
TAIPEI, TAIWAN — Is the newly launched Taiwan eTag system a trouble maker or the best solution for freeway drivers? It is reportedly that 121 users were falsely charged on Jan. 3 to 4, causing severe issues on the island. In order to cooperate with Taiwan new transportation “pay as you go” policies that was launched on Dec...
TAIPEI, TAIWAN — The Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas wraps up on Friday. 3D printer zone is first seen at the CES this year, besides those big names like 3D System, Stratasys from Europe and the US, Taiwan da Vinci 1...
TAIPEI, TAIWAN — Foxconn sides with American HD TV company Vizio in making 120-inch 4K resolution TV, drew a lot of attention at Consumer Electronics Show (CES). It is said that the point isn't lie on size but to combine smartphone, tablet, and TV...
TAIPEI, TAIWAN — Taiwan has again shown its Information Technology (IT) leader status to the world. Asus made efforts to complete its smartphone lineup, it unveiled 6 entry-level to mid-range smartphones at Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas on Tuesday...
TAIPEI, TAIWAN — Taiwan's National Applied Research Laboratories (NARL) unveiled on Tuesday a new three-dimensional integrated circuit (3D-IC) technology, called ''Monolithic 3D-IC'' or ''Muliplelayer 3D-IC'', which can be used to make "super chips" in terms of the way it reduced electricity consumption and faster data transmission...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 801  803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1Under COVID-19 Pandemic’s Influence, February LCD TV Panel Shipment Declined by 10.2%
- 2TSMC and NCTU Work on Wafer-scale One-atom-thick Insulating Layer Technology
- 3MediaTek and Samsung Introduce World’s First Wi-Fi 6 8K TV
- 4Traditional PC Market in the Asia/Pacific Region Grew by 3.8% in 2019
- 5Globalization Strategy, Edge Computing, and WISE-PaaS Leads Advantech's Long-Term Growth
- 6Visualization of Drosophila’s Mind: Taiwan Develops Novel Optical Microscopies
- 7eMemory Launches Reprogrammable NVM Solution on TSMC Platform
- 8Rafael Microelectronics Launches Advanced RT18X Series for AOC Market
- 9Infineon and pmd Collaborate With Qualcomm to Enable High-Quality 3D Authentication Solution
- 10NEC and Sharp Announce Joint Venture to Combine Display Solution Businesses