Published: Jan 06,2014
【Taipei, Taiwan】Cloud computing is the important platform of mobile device and big data transmission, Delta, Zippy, and Chicony, these cloud computing-related server and networking communication device firms are going to be highly profited...
[Taipei,Taiwan] The notebook and PC market is still shrinking based on statistics, however, Gigabyte and MSI both Motherboard firms now focus on developing gaming notebook, mini-PC. This transformation for product line may be a notable technology trend in 2014...
[Hsinchu, Taiwan] Global Unichip Corp. (GUC), the Flexible ASIC LeaderTM, and M31 Technology, a global boutique Intellectual Property (IP) provider today unveiled a combination USB 3.0 IP that bundles GUC’s Peripheral Device Controller IP and M31 Technology’s PHY IP that is now available on 65/55nm, 40nm, and 28nm process technologies...
TAIPEI — Asus will unveil more mid-range or entry-level new smartphone lineup, and use Intel chips instead of MediaTek, also rely more on China supply chain. However, Asus will soonest announce the cooperation with Intel in Consumer Electronics Show (CES) next week...
The high tech industrious solution provider, TOPCO Science co., unprecedentedly entered into food supply chain to set up a high-tech tourism factory named “TOPCO & Yasunagafresh” in Yilan County, Taiwan, which will introduce into green concept by adopting TSMC’s Thin-film Photovoltaic...
Biomedical Engineering Research and Development Center (BMEDC) of China Medical University Taiwan, develop a gaming system with EEG and somatosensory control technology, organized the“heart interpersonal brainwave war gaming contest”with Institute of Information Industry (III), to make more in-depth understanding of the IT industry around the actual needs of physically disabled and developed more human assistive technology and games...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 801 802  804 805 806 807 808 809 810 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1Under COVID-19 Pandemic’s Influence, February LCD TV Panel Shipment Declined by 10.2%
- 2TSMC and NCTU Work on Wafer-scale One-atom-thick Insulating Layer Technology
- 3MediaTek and Samsung Introduce World’s First Wi-Fi 6 8K TV
- 4Traditional PC Market in the Asia/Pacific Region Grew by 3.8% in 2019
- 5Globalization Strategy, Edge Computing, and WISE-PaaS Leads Advantech's Long-Term Growth
- 6Visualization of Drosophila’s Mind: Taiwan Develops Novel Optical Microscopies
- 7eMemory Launches Reprogrammable NVM Solution on TSMC Platform
- 8Rafael Microelectronics Launches Advanced RT18X Series for AOC Market
- 9Infineon and pmd Collaborate With Qualcomm to Enable High-Quality 3D Authentication Solution
- 10NEC and Sharp Announce Joint Venture to Combine Display Solution Businesses