Published: Nov 03,2013
The applicability of touch technology for TFT-LCD manufacture is more comprehensive. Cited Taiwan’s media, TOD touch technology, self-innovated by Innolux, will be adopted in new smart phone since 3rd quarter, as well as tablet gradually...
Thursday 20:02 , Hualien, Taiwan experienced a magnitude 6.3 earthquake , and caused several cases of accidents, but no major casualties came . In Taiwan 's high-tech production lines , though short stoppages for several hours, but have been gradually return to work , including AUO , TSMC and Hon Hai , are issued a statement that production is not affected...
- 1AUO Heads Space4Money in Presenting DBS Taiwan with Digital Marketing Solutions
- 2Acer Unveils Chromebook Spin 514 with AMD Ryzen Mobile Processors and Radeon Graphics
- 3Renesas and Sequans Expand Their 5G Collaboration
- 4Ennostar Inc., A Mini/Micro LED Display Joint Venture Officially Established in Taiwan
- 5New Altium Designer Plugin by SnapEDA Allows to Place CAD Models from the Cloud
- 6“The Sounds of Taiwan” 2021 New Year Concert Performs in Taiwan and Live to the World
- 7Global 5G CPE Shipment Volume to Reach 5.6 Million Units in 2021: MIC
- 8Taiwan Government Leading 100 Startups For CES2021
- 9Wiwynn Works with Mr. Watt to Contract the First Renewable Power Purchase Agreement in Taiwan
- 10Nuvoton Launches the New NuMicro M031BT series: Low-power BLE 5.0 and 2.4G Dual-Mode MCU