Published: Apr 22,2014
Integrated Device Technology, Inc. (IDT) announced a new family of ultra-compact wireless power receivers offering a board area footprint reduction up to 70% compared to switching regulator-based solutions. The latest Qi- and PMA-compliant devices expand IDT’s industry-leading wireless power portfolio to address densely-populated, cost-sensitive portable applications...
TAIPEI, Taiwan –Rolling stock, including trains, high-speed rail, and community trains, is the most important transport between cities and towns. These vehicles not only connect people in different places, but also bring convenience and efficiency to our life...
ON Semiconductor has introduced five new electrostatic discharge (ESD) suppression devices for today’s most advanced interfaces. Patent-pending design techniques and process technology enable these devices to deliver the industry’s lowest capacitance and ESD clamping voltage, suitable for use with extremely high data rate interfaces and small geometry chipsets...
Littelfuse, Inc. introduced two product lines designed specifically to provide transient overvoltage protection for outdoor and commercial LED lighting fixtures. Constructed with Littelfuse thermally protected Varistors, the LSP05 and LSP10 Surge Protection Device (SPD) Modules provide robust surge current handling capability...
Agilent Technologies Inc. introduced an eight-channel version of its U5309A 8-bit single-slot PCI Gen2 digitizer with on-board processing, providing unprecedented channel density and minimum footprint at this level of performance...
ROHM has recently announced the development of high power ultra-low-ohmic shunt resistors ideal for current detection in applications with increased power requirements, such as automotive systems and industrial equipment. The new PSR series includes PSR400, which is rated at 4W, and PSR500, guaranteed up to 5W...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 301  303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs