Phase Extender, Slave Step-Down Controller for up to 240A Compatible with Digital Power System Manag
Published: Mar 16,2014
Sonix Technology, the leading company of MCU, is delighted to introduce a new 32-bit MCU series, SN32F240 which support a wide range operating voltage and full speed USB 2.0 that also have excellent capability to anti-interference and ESD, low power consumption, etc...
Demands for new and better smartphones and tablets will accelerate the global market for pressure sensors like the LPS25H to $375 million by 2017 for consumer electronic applications, according to IHS1. The sensors improve indoor navigation, enabling accurate floor detection and enhanced location-based services...
Texas Instruments (TI) introduced the industry’s smallest 15-amp, multiphase step-down converter that meets power requirements of leading-edge quad-core processors and octa-core processors to extend battery run-time in smartphones and tablets...
ARBOR Technology, a leading IPC provider of embedded computing solutions, expanded its COM Express product range by adopting the AMD dual core G-Series SoC (System-on-chip) processor which provides higher performance with low power consumption...
ST Microelectronics has revealed an advanced new product family enabling power supply designers to drive up energy efficiency in applications such as solar inverters and electric vehicles, enterprise computing and industrial motor drives...
Altera Corporation today announced two new SoftSilicon FPGA platforms that provide optical equipment manufacturers with standards-based OTN solutions beyond 100 Gigabit/s (B100G). The platforms feature an FPGA in combination with a fully integrated IP solution that reduces design time, integration processes and test phases, allowing customers to focus more on value-add technology differentiation...
|[First page][On 10 page][Previous] 301  303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 [Next][Next 10 page][Last]|
- 1World’s Smallest Plug-and-play NFC Security Module
- 2Advantech Unveils IoT Gateway Starter Kit
- 350 A, 1200 V Thyristor Offered in New Long Leads TO-247 Package
- 4Nordic nRF52832, The Most Advanced Bluetooth Smart Single Chip on the Market
- 5Axiomtek's SHB140 PICMG 1.3 Full-sized Single Board Computer Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Pr
- 6Compact, High Power Synchronous Boost DC/DC Converter
- 7New Performance High Bay LED Lighting Technology
- 8Intelligent Power Devices with Low On-Resistance
- 9Industry-First Power Supply IC Supporting USB Power Delivery V. 2.0 and 3.0
- 10Real-time, Cost-sensitive Power Control with XMC1400 MCUs